Sunset Overdrive

618 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Pman17
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone pick this up earlier in the week. I'm curious to hear how it plays. Looks fairly interesting.
HossAg
AG
I've watched gameplay, and it looks like a really smooth well made game, but I'd probably get bored really quick with it.
jr15aggie
AG
Looks awesome, looks very funny, is getting good reviews... Lost in the shuffle with a many other games coming out. I will play it at some point down the road.
TonsterPS
AG
I'm going to pick this up soon. Great reviews all over the place (living up to the hype as opposed to other hyped games recently), and from the limited game play I've seen online, it looks fun, funny, and different enough to keep me engaged.

Between SoM, Horizon 2, SO, and all the other games coming up in the next few months, it's going to be a real trying time for me between balancing work, grad school, and all these games...oh, and, my life, my gf, and all that other stuff.
TX scallywAG
AG
Really? Were you looking at IGN only? Most review videos I saw from independent reviewers said the controls were really clunky and hampered the smooth gameplay they were going for. Sucked to hear... looked like Jet Grind Radio on the Dreamcast 2.0 .... with mutants.
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
wangus12
AG
quote:
Looks awesome, looks very funny, is getting good reviews... Lost in the shuffle with a many other games coming out. I will play it at some point down the road.
How I feel. With the AC games, Halo Collection and Far Cry 4, I'll have way too much on my plate.
TonsterPS
AG
Aggie MHA, I was going off of this: http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2kg0jl/sunset_overdrive_review_thread/
Kampfers
AG
I'm going to trade in metro redux and pick this up. Looks like a blast. Will be a fun break from games like AC and FH2.
Seven Psycho Ags
I bought it today but dunno when I'll get a chance to play it. Hopefully tomorrow while watching football
Pman17
AG
I've been playing it. Reminds me of Crackdown. Grind, bounce, and shoot, that's all there is to it. With all of the games coming out in November, I'd wait on this one. It's good but play it in the Spring when there is nothing new coming out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.