Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked $30

1,440 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by bearamedic99
OldArmy07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked is $30 this week if you purchase it with a game 39.99 & up. The membership gives you 20% off of new games for 2 years, in addition to any preorder bonuses that they have available for games you purchase. I believe you also get a 10% trade in bonus, and a few other discounts on used games.

There are no limits on the number of games that you receive a discount on per year, though you're limited to buying 3 copies of a given title (prevents reselling I guess).

I bought this with Sunset Overdrive, and the price of my game was reduced to $47 since I purchased at the same time as GCU. It will only take 2 more new game purchases in the next 2 years to break even.
Seven Psycho Ags
I highly recommend taking advantage of this. I got GCU for $60 and it was some of the best money I ever spent. It's pretty sweet never having to pay full price. It would pay for itself after 3 games
BigAggie06
AG
Can you get this with a pre-order? If I go I today and order COD:AW will I be able to purchase the gamer club?
Average Joe
AG
quote:
Can you get this with a pre-order? If I go I today and order COD:AW will I be able to purchase the gamer club?

Yes. They might have to do some extra work on their end if you already paid full price for the game, but they can make it work.
OldArmy07
AG
Worst case you'll have to cancel your existing preorder and place a new one if you already paid.
bearamedic99
AG
I'm trying to find this deal advertised online but not seeing it
OldArmy07
AG
Best Buy Ad

If that didn't work, it's on page 17/37 in the ad. Only good in store, because you can't buy GCU online.
AgsWin2011
AG
Went and took advantage today. Got Destiny for PS4. Wasn't planning on getting this but figure I would give it a shot. It was on sale for 52 and with the 30 bucks and 20% off ended up paying $75. Not bad for getting games 20% off for the next two years.
irock2513
AG
let me just leave this here...

Xiuh
Just extended mine an extra two years by buying a cheap $15 phone. Apparently they forgot to take down the sign as it was supposed to be $25 heh. Overall four years for $45 is not too shabby.
bearamedic99
AG
Thanks for the post! The phone was $25 at my Best Buy but the deal was honored with minimal fuss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.