HTC. IMO the Best?

936 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dave99ag
OkinTexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know if I've ever owned a smoother operating phone, and is not an m8. It's an m7 (One).

I've owned iPhones, several varieties of Samsung, Nokia windows phones, etc. All good phones, except for the Nokia brick.

I don't think there's ever been a manufacturer that I've been so satisfied with in both hardware or software. And no, I still haven't been able to root this phone, but that's my fault.

Just my opinion folks.
Aggie71013
AG
I've had three HTC phones and one tablet. I couldn't be a happier customer.
EMY92
AG
I've never owned an HTC, but I hope the company is back on track to being a strong company financially.

Having more quality competitors in the smartphone business is good for the consumers. Right now, it's primarily Apple and Samsung, more competition is better for us.
datrixstunna
AG
I've owned HTC for more than a decade. Solid phones.
double aught
AG
I've had the One (m7) for a year and a half and it's been great.
HowdyAgs03
AG
I've had an HTC since the original Evo.
MSCAg
AG
They burned me with the Thunderbolt.
OkinTexas
quote:

The thunderbolt? I'll have to look that one up. I do hope they continue to bring out new phones the size of the M7. The m7 is the perfect size for me. I could be happy with an m8, but not bigger.
OkinTexas
quote:
I've never owned an HTC, but I hope the company is back on track to being a strong company financially.

Having more quality competitors in the smartphone business is good for the consumers. Right now, it's primarily Apple and Samsung, more competition is better for us.

You hit the nail on the head. No matter what you own, good quality competition is to all our benefit.
HossAg
AG
My my runs so smoothly. Waaaaay smoother than my iphone 4s did. The OS is amazing. Highly satisfied.
OkinTexas
quote:

ouch! I just read the review on that thing. horrible phone! Since that was a lifetime ago in mobile phone speak, I can assure you that the current htc phones be no such problems. i can understand how you have a bad taste in your mouth though.
Barry Kripke
AG
99 told us he absolutely loved his thunderbolt.
HossAg
AG
Shut up Barry.
TexasAggie_97
AG
I had the HTC Rezound and it was the worst phone I have ever owned. I could not wait to get rid of it. I now have an LG G2 that I have been pretty happy with but will replace it next year with the G4 is released.
Absolute
AG
Thunderbolt burned me too. I liked it, but the battery life was horrible. Switched to Samsung and have been very happy. What is better about the HTC now?
HossAg
AG
Better build quality, way better ui, and imo, the snappiest phone on the market. I researched a while and took hands on time with each phone out there, and the m8 was the fastest phone available. Plus, HTC has a guaranteed software update policy, and they support their older devices for a while.
pnut02
AG
quote:
Plus, HTC has a guaranteed software update policy, and they support their older devices for a while.
Ironically, this is why I'm not a fan of HTC. They left a lot of us HTC Evo 4G LTE customers without an update. They finally provided one, but you couldn't do it over the air. And I haven't seen much since this one update.
Justin2010
AG
I really liked the m7 overall, but just got tired of the sub par camera. Just went to the other extreme and switched to an unlocked Lumia 1020 with the 41mp camera. I've always liked windows phone and with the new updates it has pretty much all the features android does.
Herne the Hunter
quote:
Same here with the HTC EVO 4g. They knew the phone was defective and basically abandoned any attempt at a fix. Won't ever have another HTC product.
BEaggie08
AG
I had the HTC EVO 3D for the first 6 months it was out. It was such a POS. Last HTC phone I've owned. I'm rolling with the LG G2 at the moment. It's just over a year old and lags a little bit sometimes. I have no idea what I'll replace this one with next year, but I'm glad that there are so any choices.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Had an HTC Inspire. Huge POS. Finally got so mad at the thing I threw it like a baseball against the door and it exploded. Went and bought an iPhone the next day and haven't really looked back.
HossAg
AG
There is a significant difference between the old HTC s and now. Back then, the iPhone was a better choice. Not the case now that android phone makers have stepped up the hardware game.
dave99ag
AG
I have been very happy with the HTC One (m7) and am curious to see what will replace the m8. I tend to skip a generation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.