Incredible

1,579 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Longstreet
VanGogh@1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/20/7013409/china-is-staging-a-nationwide-attack-on-icloud
HossAg
AG
Wow. That's crazy.
VanGogh@1
I noticed this didn't get much traction in The Nerdery. Not sure this place really qualifies as a Nerdery anymore. Closer to dorks who fight over their choice of phone operating system.
bearamedic99
AG
Heh, buddy. Don't be so fast to dismiss the playstation versus Xbox kids (myself included)
Ganondorf
AG
Not everyone reads and responds to texags all night either. The day crowd today may be more vocal.

Also, that's absolutely crazy. I don't follow much of what goes on in China so maybe this is a regular thing but it doesn't make it less crazy.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
I noticed this didn't get much traction in The Nerdery. Not sure this place really qualifies as a Nerdery anymore. Closer to dorks who fight over their choice of phone operating system.
Look who's all butthurt that his thread didn't get more attention.
Longstreet
quote:

I know, it really sucks lately. You should leave.
agfan2013
AG
I hear the consoles are preferred 2 to 1 when it comes to gaming. Thoughts?
Stasco
AG
quote:

Aren't you one of the guys who mostly posts in the iOS vs Android flame war threads?
PooDoo
AG
Sorry, didn't know its incredible news that China has been trying to cyber eff everyone for years....
Longstreet
quote:
Aren't you one of the guys who mostly posts in the iOS vs Android flame war threads?
Hmmm....

quote:
Dude, consoles are for little girls and their moms. If you ain't playing on PC you ain't a gamer.
VanGogh@1
Was everyone able to defend android or iOS sufficiently on the Internet yesterday? Today is a busy day again I bet. It's a long battle but worth it in my opinion.
Longstreet
Longstreet
I'm sorry, my last post was rude and uncaring. Here you go VG.

HossAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Hmmm....

quote:
Dude, consoles are for little girls and their moms. If you ain't playing on PC you ain't a gamer.

Competitive Call of Duty begs to differ. Pc is great, but only if you are a dominant Asian in League or a tech nerd who likes 200 fps bf4 on maximum settings. Call of duty is more competitive than bf4 and it's main audience is console players.

/internetnerdargumentfortheday
kb2001
AG
For VanGOgh/JohnnyNapalm/SparklePony/Ogelthorpe/?????

This always comes to mind when you post...

VanGogh@1
I'm at work kb2001 so your image doesn't show up but I'm sure it's witty, pithy and a host of other words you don't understand. I'll check it out when I leave work today.
kb2001
AG
Check it out at recess
Longstreet
What about my pictures huh? WHAT ABOUT MY PICTURES?!?!
farmer2010
AG
For the tl;dr folks, a quick thread summary:

Longstreet
You're right, it really sucks. You should leave.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
For VanGOgh/JohnnyNapalm/SparklePony/Ogelthorpe/?????

This always comes to mind when you post...

I think he's upset because the website forum he was king of finally bit the dust.
VanGogh@1
The regulars on the Nerdery board are dorks who feel a religious experience with their phone. I will always enjoy pointing out their deficiencies and I'm not sure anything can change the enjoyment I get from it.
Longstreet

Nah, this one was more appropriate.
Longstreet
This one works too though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.