Borderlands Pre sequel

2,125 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by texasaggie04
Hagen95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone planning on playing this?

Official Website

I really enjoyed Borderlands 2
Tex117
AG
I may pick it up when they eventually port it over to the ps4.
kb2001
AG
I'm planning on getting it eventually when the price drops. I'm skeptical on this one, it wasn't a focus of Gearbox

Tex- I don't think this one will port to the new consoles. I get the impression this was basically a side effort to get some more use out of their old engine on the old consoles. the new flagship game from Gearbox for the new consoles is Battleborn

Tex117
AG
quote:
I'm planning on getting it eventually when the price drops. I'm skeptical on this one, it wasn't a focus of Gearbox

Tex- I don't think this one will port to the new consoles. I get the impression this was basically a side effort to get some more use out of their old engine on the old consoles. the new flagship game from Gearbox for the new consoles is Battleborn

Well, I figured they may try to port it over to make a few extra bucks. If they don't, well, I don't care that much.
Raggy09
AG
I'll be getting it. Love the Borderlands series.
Wildmen03
AG
Looks like it's coming out tomorrow, anyone buying it? I've read a few reviews and most have said it's good, not great. Though fans of the series will enjoy it.
texasaggie04
AG
I'll probably wait until price eventually drops. Love the series and the concept, but in no hurry to get it.
E
AG
Anyone else having trouble beating Deadlift?
Wildmen03
AG
I had a shock sniper rifle that made short work of him.
Hagen95
AG
Are you having any difficulty finding a group to play with? I enjoyed the group play more than single player on the previous versions. I haven't purchased yet. Waiting on the price drop.
E
AG
Uh oh... I think the update I just downloaded just deleted my character. I was home sick all day and just lost almost 5 hours of playing time.
Wildmen03
AG
Just beat it today and cleared out all of the missions. Definitely a short game compared to the other two. Hopefully the DLC will add some considerable length to the game.
hunter2012
AG
So I got a coupon off of the humble bundle a while back the game is offered at $10 using the coupon. What's the consensus of this game? It sounds little more than an expansion of BL2. I ask because the coupon is about to expire...
hunter2012
AG
Bump. any thoughts at all? the coupon ends at the end of today.
texasaggie04
AG
It's basically the same as BL2 - kill enemies, get loot, play through it twice.
Same humor as previous games, and it's set on the moon so you can do double jumping and such.

For $10, why not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.