LG ships 21:9 curved QHD ultrawide monitor

799 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JonLobb
JonLobb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/lg-electronics-monitor-curved-ultrawide,27803.html#react27803

quote:
The specifications show that the new panel, model 34UC97, has a default resolution of 3440 x 1440 with 178-degree viewing angles, a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, a color gamut of sRGB 99 percent and a typical brightness of 300 cd/m2. There are also two Thunderbolt 2 ports, one DisplayPort, one headphone-out jack and two HDMI ports. Sound is managed by MAXXAUDIO and a 7-watt stereo speaker system.

I need this. I mean, I NEED this.
ABKitch
AG
does Netgear make one?
JonLobb
quote:
does Netgear make one?
lol, right
Sling Blade
AG
I almost pulled the trigger on the non curved one, but ended up getting a deal on the acer PB287a instead.

Hard decision!
Madmarttigan
AG
Honest ignorant question, do these new curved tvs and monitors have a benefit or is it more of an aesthetic appeal? Does it reduce glare or what's the deal?
JonLobb
quote:
Honest ignorant question, do these new curved tvs and monitors have a benefit or is it more of an aesthetic appeal? Does it reduce glare or what's the deal?
they're less awkward to look at. The curve is noticeable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.