OnePlus Invite UP FOR GRABS

3,636 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by cr0wbar
tfunk02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's gone...

Who got it?
DrQuincy
AG
Missed it! Thanks for offering, though, and congrats to the quicker clicker!
PooDoo
AG
Got it! Thanks tfunk!
AgDev01
AG
Two More Invites up for grabs.

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GYUM-KZMZ-JCND-IWQI

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/CN30-PDK7-ZVWH-PHLG
TracerX
I grabbedCN30-PDK7-ZVWH-PHLG. Thanks AgDev01!
Kampfers
AG
Claimed the top one! Awesome! Thanks!
Josepi
AG
Any more?
tfunk02
AG
I ordered mine, but then fell into a brand new LG G3 that someone was unloading for cheap. I'll either return the One+ or sell it to someone in Houston that wants it.
Mr Gigem
AG
Whoa, that phone looks awesome
AgDev01
AG
FYI looks like the invites are still active.
BEaggie08
AG
quote:
FYI looks like the invites are still active.
Not anymore.
flintdragon
AG
anyone want to buy a used 64GB one? I think the phone is too big for me so back to my Nexus 5. I'm in the Austin area.
AgDev01
AG
https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/CN30-PDK7-ZVWH-PHLG

Looks to be active.
Mr Gigem
AG
Probably because the person who claimed it before had 1 day to use it, and never did
TracerX
It is true. I was going to buy but, tbh, the news about "bend-gate" started not looking so bad so I decided to wait out my 6+ pre-order instead. Thanks for putting the invites out there AgDev01 and best of luck to whoever claimed it!
tfunk02
AG
Let me know if anyone wants to grab the OnePlus that I ordered for myself. It's still wrapped and in the box. I don't need it anymore since I got a great deal on a LG G3. I'm not trying to make anything, so just what I paid is fine $363.34. I'll be returning it if nobody wants it. You just have to come meet me in Houston somewhere on I-10 between Campbell and TC Jester.
BEaggie08
AG
tfunk, I'm interested, but I'm in San Antonio. No way I'm driving to Houston. If you can't sell it locally, would you be willing to mail it? I can pay via Paypal (as a "friends & family" no fee payment) or email you payment via Google Wallet.

tfunk02
AG
BEaggie08, you got it. Check your PMs.
BEaggie08
AG
tfunk, sent you a PM...

I was in the process of pulling the trigger when it dawned on me that I need to check compatibility with Verizon. Damn.

Sorry for jumping the gun.
Mad Hatter
AG
tfunk, if BEag doesn't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands! Will be passing through Houston on Oct 9, so I can pick it up then.
tfunk02
AG
Mad Hatter, I don't mind sending it to you so you can get it sooner. You can just PayPal me the money as a gift. Send me an email at my TexAgs handle @gmail.com and we can set something up.
helgs
AG
Begin narc-mode:

Guys, be careful about sending payments as gifts. Paypal audits those some times and could retroactively asses fees. Also, it's against the TOS. Send money with Google Wallet. It's 100% free when using a bank account with no potential recourse, and you're not "cheating."
tfunk02
AG
We are using Google Wallet. I guess I just default to PayPal even though I hate it. Thanks for the heads up though.
cr0wbar
AG
quote:
Begin narc-mode:

Guys, be careful about sending payments as gifts. Paypal audits those some times and could retroactively asses fees. Also, it's against the TOS. Send money with Google Wallet. It's 100% free when using a bank account with no potential recourse, and you're not "cheating."
for serious? So we have to pay 2-3 dollars each time we send someone money? What's the point then?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.