Clash of Clans

1,053 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by He_didnt_make_it
GMM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody have a clan with a couple openings? I need a new clan.
thaed137
AG
Aggieland is a good one full of Ags and there are a few others that war more frequent than others. Aggieland we war twice a week. It also depends on how strong you are as a player on which clans will be best to join.
aggielax48
AG
We're a small clan looking for two more for our weekly wars. We are coworkers, friends/family and a few from Texags.

C.R.E.A.M. with orange and white shield. 13 members, I'm a coleader. Look us up if interested, open to others if interested as well.
ChipFTAC01
AG
JTT, we are looking for new Aggies. Texas Aggies clan. Maroon & White shield, 15,000 in trophy range.
Good clan that has a good group of Aggies.
culdeus
AG
I am still looking for a Thursday war clan.

Lv100 TH9 with the goods.
ChipFTAC01
AG
culdeus, we war on tuesdays and saturdays. Really tuesday night/wednesday and saturday night/sunday
aggielax48
AG
We war Thursday thru Saturday. We might be too noobish but we are undefeated in our short time span.
culdeus
AG
Ok, I'll check it out.

I'm in a clan with about half super serious and half not so serious that launches saturday pm and then right away monday pm then rests.

Trying to pickup one more serious war clan, but timing is going to be difficult. I have one that's sort of semi-serious that works fine for a thursday am start then I usually split friday by noon.

He_didnt_make_it
AG
I have a clan called Aeon Gods that wars non-stop. We have a wide variety of players from TH 6 to TH 10.

Rules are simple. If you don't use both attacks in war you are kicked immediately. So if you are looking for a war clan we have a pretty good one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.