Anybody have AT&T Digital Life

8,427 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We switched from ADT to AT&T for our alarm system the other day and I'm trying to make a few tweaks to it. I've figured out how to turn off the door chime on the keypad when someone opens/closes the door, but I can't seem to find a setting that will let me do it on the siren that plugs into the wall.
Griffle
I have it, am an employee and can't answer your question. The easiest thing would be to do an online chat with a service rep, they should be able to point you in the right direction.
2006EE
AG
quote:
I have it, am an employee and can't answer your question. The easiest thing would be to do an online chat with a service rep, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

The online chat just did mine for me.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:

Thanks. The chat was down when I was trying to figure it out on Sunday. I'll try today
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.