iPhone pre-order threat - 9/12 @ 12AM PT

14,715 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by schmendeler
2006EE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Ordered with Verizon day after release. Expected ship is Nov 7. Wtf mate

What model? Everyone has long delays on the + now.

I ordered the 6 64gb with att and in store was told 7 days. When I logged in it said November 3-14. So I canceled and ordered from apple (on tuesday) and it's already gone from processing to preparing to ship.
SlackerAg
AG
quote:
quote:
I've had my 6+ for about a week. You quickly become accustomed to the size. I was using my wife's 5S earlier and it felt like a toy. I can't imagaine going back to a smaller one now

This. My wife has a 5S and I hate using it now cuz it feels so small. Amazing how quickly you adjust.
+1. It's only more slippery to hold & keep in the pocket so I'm buying the silcone case.
claym711
AG
6+ 128g. November... May try what you did and order through apple
2006EE
AG
quote:
The 6+ is listed as 3-4 weeks for apple too. So be cautious of changing.
Linz02Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
The 6+ is listed as 3-4 weeks for apple too. So be cautious of changing.
I ordered the 6+ 128gb through Verizon and thought about doing the same, but saw the 3-4 week timeframe and figured I might as well wait it out until my original 10/17 date.
cainer
In case anyone is interested the full priced iPhone 6 from T-Mobile works with Straight talk. I am using an ATT nano Sim and i didn't have to setup any APN setting it worked immediately after turning on the card.
rynning
AG
quote:

I would still be charged an extra monthly fee to make up the difference for the next 18 or 24 months, roughly $30-$40 per month. I looked online later, and I'm pretty sure he was right. He said a lot of people are going to be surprised by that.

Uh, yeah, that'd be in violation of the contract I signed with them, so I would be quite surprised...

Rasher, I'm curious. Did your bill after you bought your iPhone with grandfathered unlimited data include an extra monthly fee?
Phat32
AG
No
rynning
AG
Then they lied to me. Thanks.
schmendeler
AG
Nor did mine

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.