Upgrade to iOS8 early (right now)

1,223 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by irock2513
jmg3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.reddit.com/tb/2g055u

Don't have to be a developer. This is the official GM leaked. I just upgraded and love it!

Here is the Reddit Thread for proof.
OXDL45
BBQ4Me
AG
Weird. I downloaded the GSM+CDMA file (I have AT&T) and iTunes said the firmware was not compatible. Any ideas?
adamsbq06
AG
yea wait till wednesday...
BBQ4Me
AG
great response.... You're awesome.
KyleDeLaughter
AG
I'm no tech-savvy know-it-all but I figured out how to install IOS8 on my iPhone 5.

It's....ok....it's fine. I was jailbroken before and my favorite feature of being jailbroken was there was a way you could make everything turbo-fast. Screen animations, opening closing apps, etc etc etc all went at blazing fast speed.

Now I'm back to being "non jailbroken" and everything feels like a turtle.

There are some new neat features that you have all heard about.

Nothing is crazy new or exciting but it's like a more polished and refined operating system which (in my opinion) was the best in the world already. Now it just works even better... Yes some of the "new" features are out-dated but hey at least now we have them.

Anyway - can't wait for the iPhone 6!

And that apple watch....going to be amazing.

The Pebble has already changed my life for the better. The apple watch...wow

.....only thing we have yet to find out is battery life. I can't imagine a scenario where apple would release a watch (or anything) that has poor battery life.
Every other watch (except for Pebble) has terrible battery life. So if Apple can make it happen then they will be the envy of every other manufacturer. I'm anxious to see that.... Finally.... For the first time since 2007.
BrazosDog02
AG
I installed ios8 Friday. Like ios7 it's slightly underwhelming. Works fine though.
irock2513
AG
UMich- you need to download the GSM only version. GSM+CDMA is for Sprint/Verizon
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.