Headphone recommendations (for travel and conference calls) ?

674 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpicewoodAg
AgsMyDude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alright so I work from home and travel a bunch. Hoping to find a decent set of headphones that I can use both for conference calls as well as listening to music/movies on the plane.

all devices have Bluetooth so that could by an option too if needed. Not looking to spend $300 on these is possible.

anybody have a recommendation?
LitreBoy
AG
Klipsch x10....If you can find them for cheap. $300 earbuds I got for $75 a few Cyber Mondays ago. When I'm on airplanes and have music even at a low level I can't hear any crying babies. Use them for exercise and running as well, so if you pick the right size tips they will not come out of your ear easily.

Klipsch has great customer service and stands behind their products. I just got my x10s replaced about a month ago after I dropped my phone with them plugged in right on the jack stem and it caused the left channel to be sporadic. They paid for me to ship to them and they shipped out a new pair. Had some S4s before that and they had a faulty design. Those were replaced at least twice. Now they are my back-ups that I use for Netflix if I can't sleep and don't want to wake the wife. Love these as well. They were my first or second "expensive" earbuds purchase and would recommend to anybody.
fta09
AG
I can't argue against Klipsch products as I have really enjoyed their quality, but I really like the earbuds that came with my S5. They are soft unlike the Apple ones and they have a mic on the cord, so you can use it for calls. Also, they're only $20.

http://www.shopandroid.com/samsung-stereo-headset-35mm/11AA18135.htm
Stasco
AG
As someone who's a bit of a headphone snob, I have to admit the Samsung earbuds are surprisingly good. Perfect for airplanes, loud areas, etc. Not the highest fidelity out there, but it's 90% of the quality you can get from $200 headphones.
OasisMan
AG
Beats
tfunk02
AG
TheWireCutter In ear headphone reviews
SpicewoodAg
AG
I highly recommend the RHA 750 for a high fidelity earbud. It is available in a version with microphone, though I do not have that model.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.