Madden 15 for xbone

4,584 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mr.KyleReed
Seven Psycho Ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Torn between PS4 and XB1
Mr.Bond
AG
PS4
Seven Psycho Ags
I bought it for the PS4. First thing I'm doing is putting JFF on Houston. Because I reject your reality and substitute my own
Tressels Vest
AG
Damnit. This thread is convincing me to get it.
Madmarttigan
AG
I feel like I have the sherman aggie curse, I go up big in the first half and can't score anything in the 2nd half. I do win still at least lol.
Texags is garbage
I genuinely enjoy this game, but so many strange events (phantom flags, dropped balls, fumbles, glitches when running routes, etc.) happen that are out of my control when I'm about to put a game away. I honestly don't take the game too seriously so I just laugh it off, but it has been quite ridiculous at times.

With that said, it's a solid game regardless of what I mentioned.

[This message has been edited by another angry ag (edited 8/28/2014 1:57a).]

[This message has been edited by another angry ag (edited 8/28/2014 1:39p).]
nguyenning
AG
How good is it, graphically?

Madden 25 next gen looked like it still belonged on PS3.

NBA 2k14 blew me away graphically. Not sure if Madden 15 is quite on this level, but it's close based on what i've seen.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
I'm on PS4. Best madden game I've ever played. It is graphically on par with NBA2k and mlb the show. I never played Madden25 but I've played all the previous ones on 360 and this one is way above those.

There's glitches and goofy things that happen. It definitely needs a patch for a few things but overall I'm really liking it. Online playa is good, although you have the ppl that do those same cheese dick plays that are a pain to adjust to to stop them.
Gauntlet mode is awesome. It basically combines everything you learn in the drills/tutorials and you have to beat the challenge it gives you. The boss modes are hilarious

I'll eventually be putting all the aggies on one team when I get time to play a season
PooDoo
AG
http://www.gamepur.com/news/16000-madden-nfl-15-lighting-much-better-xbox-one-ps4-screenshot-comparison.html
Seven Psycho Ags
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Looks like one has a solar flare and one doesn't?!
nguyenning
AG
Bleh console wars are stupid. Most people on Operation Sports seems to think PS4 is better graphically, if not the same. This thread below turned into a fanboy console war haha.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/756267-has-xbox-one-madden-15-graphics-closer-ps4.html

Even if there is a difference, it's MARGINAL at best. It'll also depend on your TV and its settings, frame rate etc...

All my friends and their friends friends have PS4, so I enjoy playing on PS4 obviously.
But I'm not gonna sit here and bash XB1 or anything. Aint nobody got time for that!

Here's the thread with some stunning screenshots:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/756887-photographic-side-madden-nfl-15-a-17.html

[This message has been edited by nguyenning (edited 8/28/2014 10:28p).]
Madmarttigan
AG
Who the hell even notices the difference lol. I don't care to take a magnifying lens to my TV before playing a game.

Good lord, just play and have fun.
k20dub
AG
Played a lot more the last couple days. This game is awesome. Best Madden yet.
AgFB
AG
Downloaded. I still miss NCAA
tmaggie50
AG
I bought Madden. Never been a real Madden player but I have bought a few in the past. Overall, I like the way the game plays. Very smooth and fast paced. You have to make decisions quickly, whereas in NCAA it seemed like the gameplay is much slower and theres all the time in the world to react.

Madden has always been a more realistic game than NCAA and had better graphics. The graphics again are very good.

Questions:
In Online Franchise mode, I am an owner and I can't find where to change ticket pricing and concessions, etc. I see where I have my "counsel" that lets me know how were doing in those areas, but not where to make changes to it. Can you only do that during the offseason?

How the F do you stop the pass? I can't keep a qb from going 85% completion to save my life, and the pass rush almost never gets through. When being a D-linemen, the pass rush moves take so long to perform that I never get through.

Also, when I was in the preseason, I signed a couple Free Agents, but there was no contract negotiations. I just had the option to sign them to a 1 year deal. Do you not get to negotiate contracts?
Mr.Bond
AG
Yea I can't stop a pass to save my life
Seven Psycho Ags
I'm really liking the new defensive camera. It has a Backbreaker feel to it
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
Questions:
In Online Franchise mode, I am an owner and I can't find where to change ticket pricing and concessions, etc. I see where I have my "counsel" that lets me know how were doing in those areas, but not where to make changes to it. Can you only do that during the offseason?

I do an offline CFM but I can change prices every week if i choose. On that screen where you see your "counsel/team" theres the marketing guy, i just select him (x on ps4) and it will take me to the screen that chooses ticket prices, concessions, and like marketing or something like that. On concessions thats where i choose food/drink prices, tickets is ticket prices, marketing is like jerseys and stuff.

Again, thats all offline, idk on online, havent done that yet.
take it for what its worth
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.