Best Deal on PS3?

580 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by FreeLunch
wreckingcrewd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need a PS3 console to run Rocksmith 2014. This is all I will probably be using it for. Anyone know of a place to get a good deal? Thanks!
TX scallywAG
AG
If you're needing console only, eBay is the way to go. Just use a top rated seller & chose one that doesn't charge tax.
ChiefKiefton
I am selling one if interested! 140 and it's yours. Will come with the last of us and two controllers. Only got it to play the last of us. It's a month old and the newest generation super slim. Maybe 20 hours of gameplay on it tops.
wreckingcrewd
I am interested, Cannabis. Any chance you can email pics and info to davis.brian75@gmail.com? Thanks!
ChiefKiefton
Email sent
Discovery77
AG
Did you sell your PS3? I'm looking for s used one to play The last of us and heavy rain. If it's still for sale please lemme know. Thanks!

Scan Man
AG
I've got a PS3 I need to unload too - it's a few years old, but I upgraded the HD to 500GB (I had a bunch of movies ripped to it).

It's got two controllers... no idea what a fair price is. Make me an offer.
Discovery77
AG
What size is the HD?
Scan Man
AG
It's 500GB now, I can't recall what size it was originally. It's not a PS3 Slim, it's one of the ones that had the glossy black finish.
TX scallywAG
AG
willing to ship? any games?
Scan Man
AG
I'd be happy ship it if you paid for it ;-)

No recent games to speak of other than NCAA football 2014. I think there's an older call of duty game too...

I'm really doing a great job of selling this, aren't I?
FreeLunch
AG
I have a PS3 fat body. I heard that those are worth more since they can run PS2 games. Is that still true with the ps4 out?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.