Diablo 3 XB1 Anyone?

2,446 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Captmorg70
OldArmy07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone else pickup or plan to pick up Diablo 3 for XB1? I have it on PC, but decided to pick it up on the Xbox to play on the big screen, especially after they confirmed that the XB1 and PS4 would receive all PC updates shortly after they are released on the PC.

So far, very comparable to the PC version, and using the controller is much more engaging than clicking a million times.

Post your GT here so we can team up at some point.
TX scallywAG
AG
Do you have to pay a monthly fee to Blizzard for access or only Xbox live fees?

One of the few titles Im really interested in @ this point.
OldArmy07
AG
No monthly fee to Blizzard - just like Diablo 3 on PC.

XBL is required for online play, I think. Not sure if it's required to play the game in SP mode.
Sq1dvm
AG
Big fan of RPG, but somehow I've never played Diablo. (Mainly because it seems like everytime one came out my current computer was too crappy to play it on and I was too broke to buy a new one.) Downloading it for xb1 now.
Sq1dvm
AG
GT Friendly Freddy, but I am the definition of noob and don't play a ton.
RedbeardAG
AG
Played the PC version alot...haven't touched it in close to 2 years. I picked up the xbone one and it is so much better than the PC one was when I left off. I remember playing through several straight chapters without finding a single peice of usable gear.
TonsterPS
AG
XB1 Gamertag: TonsterPS

I started a Paladin I really like, but also a Mage that I haven't played much with.

OldArmy07, post your GT too.

[This message has been edited by tonsterps (edited 8/21/2014 5:46p).]
OldArmy07
AG
oops - my GT is ScottAPerk.

Thanks for the ring, Tonster.
aTmLoKi
AG
Add me...I'm on a good amount. LennXman
Madmarttigan
AG
The game is pretty much an entirely new game from what was released a couple years ago, so worth at try.
OldArmy07
AG
Agreed. Totally different game.

Item drops are so much better now than they were when D3 released. Played on PC a bit after patch 2.0, but didn't start a new character. The game is much more fun when you have items that are good enough to play on Hard with without using the AH...
TonsterPS
AG
OA07, saw you online last night, but was rollin with my lower level wizard.

Seems like there are a lot of Barbs and Crusaders around, and I have enjoyed my Crusader, but the wizard I've been using has been super powerful and pretty fun!
Madmarttigan
AG
Barb is probably the most powerful, or at least used to be. Crusader is tanky and strong as well but moves so slow. I did malthael on torment 6 on my barb. My DH is so fun but just cant survive in higher difficulties.
RedbeardAG
AG
I'm leveling up a crusader in act 5 right now playing at the highest level it will let me and absolutely face rolling everything. I just stood and tanked Diablo without worrying about standing in fire or his bone cage things and used 1 potion. I wish they would let me up the difficulty level so it would be more challenging/ I could get better XP and loot.
I can't imagine what a joke the easiest difficulty is.
TonsterPS
AG
Anybody still playing this? Just recently started back up and am enjoying it...add me on XBL if you're playing!
Pman17
AG
It's one of my favorite games on the XB1. I should be on sometime this month. I just got to Act III. I play every once and a while. I would rather play with others. I've been going slow at it in single player mode since I play mostly offline when I'm working offshore.

GT: Darth Pman
TonsterPS
AG
Nice! I have all the classes maxed at lvl 70, and now I'm just goofing around mostly and upgrading gear. I'll make sure to add you and we can team up anytime.

I have out-of-town guests this week, but starting next week should be better.
zurcaled11
AG
I haven't played Diablo in ages. Is this any good? Worth the money?
TonsterPS
AG
I definitely think so! Many agree: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls
Sbisa Chef
I know you all are discussing Diablo, but does anyone here play CoD:AW?
Madmarttigan
AG
As for D3... If you haven't played it and are a diablo fan I would highly recommend it because it is in a very good spot right now compared to when it released.

As for COD:AW, sorry man thought it was terrible.
Sbisa Chef
re: COD:AW -- Play the story mode?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
After Titanfall came out last year. I quit CoD.
Captmorg70
Anyone still playing? I'm planning on buying soon and would like to find some people to play with. GT: CaptMorg70
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.