TexasLonestarz - Clash of Clans

1,203 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by slickag2007
sjagwhoop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy all, and if there are any Ags looking for a clan to join, come try Texas LoneStarz. Mostly Ags and fun clan to be in. We war once a week, but could do more? We have 27 members, and want some more. 9-0 in last 9 wars. Leader is megadeath mike, I'm bgcjones10, co-leader.

[This message has been edited by sjagwhoop (edited 6/15/2014 7:07a).]
good nuggets
AG
Sup dawg, it's "eric". Bumping this thread cause we need more members!
Sandman23
AG
Good group of guys. They don't seem to mind my general noobishness and lack of star contributions.
yaterag
AG
Are y'all still warring once a week or is it more often now? My clan wars maybe once a week and I'm looking for a little more frequency.
AgLaw02
AG
"Aggies" wars twice a week. Leader is Old Sarge.
Ark03
sjagwhoop
AG
We have become more active in wars! We are up to a weekend war and midweek war. 11-0-1 in last 12 wars! We can take some more active members! We do have a great group, very generous guys.

A-Whoop!
sjagwhoop
AG
quote:
Good group of guys. They don't seem to mind my general noobishness and lack of star contributions.

See this is the thing. We were all noobies. As I joined this clan, I sucked (even more than now haha) but I've learned a ton from our top dogs. We are all learning from each other!
sjagwhoop
AG
quote:
Are y'all still warring once a week or is it more often now? My clan wars maybe once a week and I'm looking for a little more frequency.

Yaterag... C'mon and join us for two a week!
sjagwhoop
AG
quote:

Says the guy that got 4 stars this last war!!
good nuggets
AG
BCG WTF
sjagwhoop
AG
quote:
BCG WTF

Man I'm sorry. Email me at my CoC name at yahoo, and I can explain. Y'all seem to have gotten bigger, though!
goose91
AG
So apparently, going to SC for the game and not being online for a few days gets you kicked from the clan. Nice....
TonsterPS
AG
I don't quite have the 1500 trophy minimum to join...
aggielax48
AG
Where are you at for TH and trophies terps? Several Aggies in our clan C.R.E.A.M. We're small but dont have any totally random members. Let me know if interested in trying us out.
TonsterPS
AG
Upgrading to lvl 7 town hall now with 1121 trophies. Gonna give C.R.E.A.M. a shot!

There are a lot of "C.R.E.A.M." - same spelling and everything. What's the best way to identify yours?
aggielax48
AG
We have half white/half orange shield, 10 members currently. I lowered the trophies to 1100 so you can get in.
TonsterPS
AG
I have 1100+ trophies, it says it requires 1100 trophies to join, but when I try to join, it says I don't have enough trophies...
aggielax48
AG
I just took the trophy requirement off. See if that works.
slickag2007
AG
I used to play Clash of Clans but it started becoming too much like Farmville for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.