Batman: Arkham Knight

11,555 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GetThoseKeysMilo
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you take out a room of stationary turrets? This taken care of via a gadget that I get later in the game? Can't rescue one of the firemen right now due to that problem.
FTACO97
AG
quote:
How do you take out a room of stationary turrets? This taken care of via a gadget that I get later in the game? Can't rescue one of the firemen right now due to that problem.
Yes, you'll get one gadget that will make a turret blind for a period of time. You'll also get another gadget that will set a turret to explode if it tries to fire. The blind one only works on 1 at a time, the other can do 3 at a time. Check the upgrades menu to see if these are available to you yet.
MaroonTank
AG
That one sucked. I ended up drawing the goons away from the room via the stairs and took care of them so that I could focus on the turrets.
jr15aggie
AG
Finished the game... 100% all trophies found and all missions completed. Great game I thought. Really liked the story, especially how it was very to the point and easy to follow. I can't stand it when games are so convoluted story wise.

Performance wise there were some hiccups and pop-in got more noticeable the longer I played, but overall the game was incredibly detailed and is easily one of the best looking I've ever seen.

I think my only grip is that there were too many Riddler trophies. I really liked the ones that required you to solve a puzzle to get the trophies... all very well done... but they should have done away with the stupid ones that are just sitting in a hidden spot. Way too much time spent carefully tracking the "green" guys just so I can then go across the map to find trophies hiding behind a wall. Those were simply time wasters.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Finished the game... 100% all trophies found and all missions completed. Great game I thought. Really liked the story, especially how it was very to the point and easy to follow. I can't stand it when games are so convoluted story wise.

Performance wise there were some hiccups and pop-in got more noticeable the longer I played, but overall the game was incredibly detailed and is easily one of the best looking I've ever seen.

I think my only grip is that there were too many Riddler trophies. I really liked the ones that required you to solve a puzzle to get the trophies... all very well done... but they should have done away with the stupid ones that are just sitting in a hidden spot. Way too much time spent carefully tracking the "green" guys just so I can then go across the map to find trophies hiding behind a wall. Those were simply time wasters.

Biggest problem of "open world" games. It has replaced good level design and is frankly lazy
Guitarsoup
AG
I'll never get 100% because i won't waste my time going after those riddler trophies.
FTACO97
AG
quote:
I'll never get 100% because i won't waste my time going after those riddler trophies.
Agreed....I've finished the main storyline and am now working to finish out the rest, but I have no interest in getting all 200+ Riddler trophies.....that's way too much
GetThoseKeysMilo
Finally got this game going on my PC, had almost forgotten about it. The patches seem to have fixed the problems, at least for me. I have to say, this might be one of the favorite games I've ever played. I'm only about maybe 20% away into the main storyline, but I've been totally engrossed. I think Arkham City's storyline and script might be a bit better, but the Batmobile driving and combat makes this game a bit more fun to play, especially the Riddler missions. I'm hooked.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.