Any board game players out there?

5,897 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by heddleston
tallgrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rail Baron is recently reprinted. Look for it under the original title of Boxcars.

Some weird color/pattern choices on the map but the deed tokens are awesome. And a second board on the reverse side!
C-2ag99
AG
Need one or two more Austinites to join a game group. Anybody interested?
Vade281
AG
I have a group of 4 that get together once a month that I'd be interested in doing a bigger group game of 6-8. We mainly meet in The Colony (North Dallas). We play everything from PowerGrid, Catan, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, and anything that looks fun from Will Wheaton's Tabletop.

I'd be interested in doing a 8 player Smash Bros night
Drahknor03
AG
No gaming group is complete without a copy of Risk Legacy to break out every now and again.
Jackass2004
AG
I live near Richardson.

I have all the dominion expansions.

I like settlers, a friend of mine just ordered elder sign and ark horror. Haven't played those yet but heard good things about the coop games.

Back when I was a kid used to play hero quest and the warhammer quest. Wouldn't mind trying to get those old games again.

7 wonders is fun too.
htownag08
AG
I'm in the process of job searching in Austin but when I get there I'd love to join a group. I Have the following:
Catan
Carcassone
PowerGrid
Puerto Rico
Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Cosmic Encounter
Citadels
Love letter
7 wonders
Pandemic
The Resistance

But am always looking for new games to play! Also, some of these I haven't gotten to play in a long time since most of my friends like the shorter games vs the ones that can a couple hours
C-2ag99
AG
Htownag Shoot me an email. brianeasley99 at gmail
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Guitarsoup
AG
My friends started the 8th Dimension Comic Book Store which includes a pretty large board/dice game room in the back. I don't play, but I know they can run like 3 games at once in there. If you got a group together, I think you can reserve the space.

http://www.8thdimensioncomics.com/
Jackass2004
AG
There are a couple guys I play with, wouldn't necessarily call them a group since we don't have regular meetings. However, we have talked about doing something together.

Sounds like there are other folks in the north Dallas area.

heddleston
AG
in Richmond on business and stumbled into a game store that had a bunch ch of dinged/damaged box merch in the back. ended up buying forbidden island and dominion for like 33bucks

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.