MaroonCraft: The Aggieland Minecraft Build

88,016 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by theNetSmith
dtkprowler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do I need to have realms or be on a PC to join in on this? I just have an xbox one but would love to run around on the server/campus. Is it possible?
Pman17
AG
dtkprowler said:

Do I need to have realms or be on a PC to join in on this? I just have an xbox one but would love to run around on the server/campus. Is it possible?

Only works with Java Edition on PC/Mac. You'll need to go to marooncraft.com to sign up for access.
Tabasco
AG
ttt
Pman17
AG
You should have some more whitelist requests.
Pman17
AG
Not us, but a completed stadium.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2022/8/5/23293529/marvel-at-this-incredible-minecraft-kyle-field-texas-am-aggies-football-stadium

If only I could get ahold of the MaroonCraft Server...
theNetSmith
AG
Pman17 said:

Not us, but a completed stadium.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2022/8/5/23293529/marvel-at-this-incredible-minecraft-kyle-field-texas-am-aggies-football-stadium

If only I could get ahold of the MaroonCraft Server...
PMan, I just started looking for you this afternoon b/c I have a copy of the MaroonCraft world (circa May 2014, i think) and I was thinking about setting it up on a host.. but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in reviving it (besides me). You are the only other person I can remember who was involved in the build, and I'm pretty sure you are the one who sent me the world files that I have.

I loaded it in v1.19 yesterday and it looks exactly like I remember it. There's a bit of block replacement that needs to be done.. I am guilty of having used ice blocks for the windows in Langford and they are all waterfalls now lol.

I sent you a DM on Discord a while ago.
Malachi Constant
AG
If you guys can get this up and running again I'd definitely be interested in jumping back in.

Question, could I get on marooncraft from the Xbox?
theNetSmith
AG
no, the world was created with the Java edition, so you'd have to play on PC

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.