D Hopkins

1,819 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Farmer1906
TexasAggie008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deserves his own thread for "2016 fantasy bust of the year"

Freaking worthless
Gigem Trevas
I think having one of the worst quarterbacks in football certainly hurts a star wide receivers production.
Ags #1
AG
Is it really his fault
Alex Bregman
AG
I feel your pain, but it isn't his fault. It is Brock's.
rangerdanger
AG
What are you talking about? He's a great fantasy kicker!
W
AG
Hop had 12 targets tonight.

he's a decent bye low target
rsf0626
Allen robinson is in contention for biggest fantasy bust as well
bdgol07
AG
Robinson is suffering more from a crap QB
mike_ags_fan12
rsf0626 said:

Allen robinson is in contention for biggest fantasy bust as well

AROB also a has a s**t qb
DuckDown2013
AG
Problem
With Hopkins is he's not a full tree guy like Antonio brown is. He gets his catches deep for the most part and if you don't have a good an that makes it tough. It's a fault in the system for not forcing the ball to him more like Pittsburgh does with brown. Pittsburgh does a great job of forcing the ball to bell and brown because they know those guys can make plays in space. Houston needs to commit to getting him the ball more on underneath routes and screens.
dreyOO
...wishes Hoyer was still around to feed him. How pathetic is that? Hoyer >>>>> Brock
W
AG
looked it up...

Hopkins is currently the WR27 in total fantasy points scored (non-PPR).

A.Rob is the WR41
Agnzona
Gigem Trevas said:

I think having one of the worst quarterbacks in football certainly hurts a star wide receivers production.

But it didn't last year.
Gigem Trevas
Agnzona said:

Gigem Trevas said:

But it didn't last year.

Brock is far worse than whoever the Texans rolled out last year. Look what happened to the Cowboys and dez with Romo out.
FtBendTxAg
AG
At least he's playing. I had Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin anchoring my RBs in a competitive 12 man league, so don't really feel bad for you.
brownbrick
AG
I had the last pick in my 12 team draft and got Hopkins and Robinson back to back. Huge busts.
W
AG
as an aside...this looks like a fantasy year where it was best to pick at the top of the draft. To get one of Antonio, Julio, or David Johnson.

for all the folks that had picks at the end of the 1st round...many of the players at the turn have been disappointments:

Hopkins, A.Rob, Marshall, Lamar, Dez, AD, et al.

A.J. Green was the 'right' choice for the folks picking 10, 11, 12
rangerdanger
AG
W said:

as an aside...this looks like a fantasy year where it was best to pick at the top of the draft. To get one of Antonio, Julio, or David Johnson.

for all the folks that had picks at the end of the 1st round...many of the players at the turn have been disappointments:

I had pick 11 in my draft. Got Gronk and AJ on the snake roundabout. I think middle pick this year is a wash.
Farmer1906
AG
W said:

I was targeting AJ or Gronk at 8 and 7 in my drafts. I was able to get Gronk in one and Green in the other. Don't think I saw either ever make it to 10-12.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.