Allen Robinson

907 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mike_ags_fan12
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Crazy to think I will probably be benching him. Even in plus matchups he's not worth a start.
bdgol07
AG
He's been killing me
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Bottles is just so terrible at the game of football.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Maybe bust of the year. He's just inexplicably bad
W
AG
yes, I think we have reached that point. And it starts with Bortles.

He threw 35 TD's last year. Only 9 so far this year in 6 games
Ag_07
AG
Killing me as well. Looks liek I'll be benching him for Jordan Matthews until he explodes one game and I try and dump him on someone.
gougler08
AG
Bortles as my fill in for Big Ben certainly didn't work...time to find someone else
rangerdanger
AG
I always saw Bortles as a fools gold fantasy QB who had great stats due to garbage time. Now that the Jags defense is somewhat competent, Bortles is forced to throw when it counts and is failing miserably. I avoided Robinson purposely for this reason in the draft. We saw similar regression with Cecil Shorts in Jacksonville a few yrs back.
ac04
less points scored than coates, lafell, britt, beasley. i don't own him because i was scared of TD regression but i don't think anyone imagined this.
mike_ags_fan12
It's 100% not A Robs fault that he has a s**t QB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.