*** Week 7 DFS ***

1,897 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CrazyAgE
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's get it started!!!

Here's my preliminary thoughts...

QB: Ryan (vs. Chargers)
RB: Quiz Rodgers (@ SF) [Muscle hamster is out and tore it up last outing with 30+ carries, 100+ yards, & 3 catches....and now against the worst run D]
RB: D. Murray (vs. Indy)
WR: M. Evans (@SF) [VJax on IR]
WR: C. Meredith (@ GB) [GB rush D is great, so Chi will be playing catchup as it is]
WR: A. Robinson (vs. Oak)
TE: H. Henry (@ ATL)
FL: D. Walker (vs. IND)
DEF: Patriots (vs. PIT) [you would think they will key on the run and put the pressure on Jones to hurry his passes - I see a strip, sack, fumble and 3 ints]
<or you could do Balt D>
Ranger222
AG
I think I'd flip Ryan at QB for a lower $$$ QB like Dalton or Mariota, and then pay up for Julio at WR over Robinson, even though I like Robinson this week. I just feel like Julio will be a must this week.

Love all the other plays. It's solid. I'd also say that you'd probably want to look at Chiefs RBs this week (Ware in particular, Charles in GPPs)

Initial cash LU

QB
Andy Dalton

RB
DeMarco Murray

RB
Jacquizz Rodgers

WR
Jamison Crowder

WR
Mike Evans

WR
Julio Jones

TE
Jack Doyle

FLEX
Spencer Ware

DST
Patriots
mAgnoliAg
CrazyAgE
I thought about Mariota actually

I wasn't sure about the KC RBs...was on the fence with them

What are your thoughts on Charles Clay if Woods ends up being out? He was in a walking boot today. There's really no one else besides the RB to catch passes.
Ranger222
AG
Love Charles Clay. Had him in some cash LUs last weekend. He's going to get 5-7 targets, plus he still doesn't have a TD yet so that is coming. By the way, this will be a revenge game for him and Rex likes to highlight those guys in these settings, just like McCoy went off against Chip Kelly last week.

Now with McCoy out, things really open up. Murray/Rodgers/Gillislee are locks for cash LU.

QB
Andy Dalton 25%

RB
Mike Gillislee 25%

RB
DeMarco Murray 75%

WR
Mike Evans 75%

WR
Julio Jones 50%

WR
Allen Robinson 50%

TE
Jack Doyle 25%

FLEX
Jacquizz Rodgers 100%

DST
Titans 50%

-----------

You can also 2v2 Robinson/Titans for Marvin Jones/Patriots or Ravens D/ST. That will be the most popular cash LU on Sunday now

CrazyAgE
Ha! One guy in our DK league built his team this week around 7 players from last nights game! And he didn't have Adams or Rodgers. Needless to say he only has like 35 pts after 7 of the 9 players already done. Several others had Ty Montgomery and Meredith. I'm glad they took Meredith that way it watered down Montgomery'a total.

I think I am set up pretty good now to prob be in the weekly money this week!
mAgnoliAg
AG
I had Montgomery in both of mine but Meredith in one
Aggie1391
My lineup is:

Mariota
Jaquizz
Gillislee
Ty Mongomery
Julio
Evans
Gronk
James White
Dolphins
Tressels Vest
AG
Freakain't Meredith on both my teams.
CFTXAG10
AG
My lineup so far:

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Jacquizz Rodgers
WR - Julio Jones
WR - AJ Green
WR - Kendall Wright
TE - Jack Doyle
K - Josh Lambo
D/ST - Minnesota Vikings

Only change I am considering would be to swap Ryan for Dalton, pay down on defense for Pats/Titans, then upgrade my WR3 from Wright to someone else. Wright scares me a little bit with only one great week, only played 35% of the snaps last week, but he is the best option imo in the Titans WR core.

Maybe something like this instead....

QB - Andy Dalton
RB - Spencer Ware
RB - Jacquizz Rodgers
WR - AJ Green
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Mike Evans
TE - Jack Doyle
K - Austin Lutz
D/ST - NE Patriots

Good luck this week guys!

p.s. Thank you Brees/McCoy for my Week 6 win!
CrazyAgE
I do like Crowder as well, now that I see Doctson was placed on IR and Reed is not playing this week. It just be him and DJax pretty much
CrazyAgE
I also like your Ware pick as well now that I see Charles has suffered swelling in his knee today and is now listed as questionable
CFTXAG10
AG
Reading a lot of conflicting information on McCoy's hamstring injury. Gonna have to check on that Sunday morning before the lineups get locked. Rex said he looked good on Friday.

CrazyAgE
Well, I guess with McCoy looking at being "normal", this changes things with Gillislee.....
Ranger222
AG
Ended up playing almost the exact same cash LU I posted here yesterday (the first one) but ended up going to Tyrell Williams over Crowder (both ended up fine) and played Ravens instead of Pats D. Finished with 212 in cash which was my best line up of the year so far. Swept everything and was good enough to finish in Top 10 of some GPPs.

That's why you always play your cash LU in at least one GPP for days like yesterday when everything hits
CrazyAgE
I hit 195 on my lineup that I ended up playing. Won my league I'm in and hit all of my double ups easily
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.