***** NFL DFS Week 4 *****

810 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dixie whiskey
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Week 4 is here......lets get it started!!
Ranger222
AG
Going to be a tougher week......a couple of teams are out on bye plus you have the Colts - Jags London game that won't be part of the main Sunday slate thanks to early kick time, so we are reducing our options. I realllllllyyyyyy wish we could play Colts - Jags because that game is fantasy goodness.

Two cash teams I've made so far. Will adjust throughout the week as news comes out, etc.

QB
Dak Prescott

RB
Melvin Gordon

RB
Jordan Howard

WR
Julian Edelman

WR
Mike Evans

WR
DeAndre Hopkins

TE
Zach Miller

FLEX
Le'Veon Bell

DST
Texans

---------------------------------

QB
Dak Prescott

RB
Melvin Gordon

RB
Jordan Howard

WR
Antonio Brown

WR
Mike Evans

WR
Marvin Jones Jr.

TE
Hunter Henry

FLEX
Will Fuller

DST
Jets

----------------------

-- You're going to want a piece of SD - NO. That will be the target game of the weekend
-- I'll have a lot of Jordan Howard with Langford out. Almost have to play him at this cost, but Carlos Hyde at 4200 on DK is very very tempting as well
-- Mike Evans is going to be a very interesting experiment. You're getting one of the most targeted WRs in the league at only 6500. That's a steal. Yet, he's playing Denver at home. I still think you have to take him at that price. Just too much volume. I'll be playing some Jameis in GPPs too.
CrazyAgE
Early on I am looking the SD/NO matchup and Howard as well.
CrazyAgE
May have to rethink that Texans D.....JJ Watt has been placed on IR due to his back!! Out for the year
CrazyAgE
Here is a rough draft for me:

QB: Rivers (vs NO)
RB: Gordon (vs NO)
RB: Howard (vs Det)
WR: A Brown (vs KC)
WR: M Jones (vs Chi)
WR: Ty. Williams (vs NO)
TE: Z Miller (vs Det)
FL: W. Fuller (vs Tenn)
DEF: Washington (vs Cleve)

I do think investing in the SD/NO is key. Also, Detriot is going to score. And Chicago is going to have to try and keep up. I suspect there be a lot of garbage time for Hoyer and Co., and that should mean a lot of sinking and dunking to the TE and RB. Then, Wash will pressure Cleveland into a handful of TOs.

I'm trying to see if I can fit Crowder into the situation.
CFTXAG10
AG
QB - pick one
Cam Newton - bad Atlanta defense, bringing the hate after a crappy performance against the Vikings
Matt Stafford - playing the Bears, enough said

RB - pick two
Gordon - will he gash the Saints? thought he would against Indy but never got going
Blount - against Buffalo at home? leads league in rushing - QB situation up in the air - no ppr from him though
Hyde - Cowboys giving up 4.6/avg - Chip stays loyal to the run even in garbage time - good value
Murray - Good chance for quite a few receptions and is usually good for at least one TD - Texans iffy vs. rush

TIA
Ranger222
AG
Cam

Gordon / Hyde
dixie whiskey
AG
agree with all the above about targeting no/San Diego. this is where im at with my cash game lineup now, and after reading the thread it seems like I'm not the only one on a lot of these guys.

brees
Gordon
Howard
Pryor
Evans
Thomas
bell
reed
cardinals

most of these guys are pretty obvious picks, but like I said, this is for cash games.

Howard and Gordon should get plenty of work with no true alternatives to take carries away. bell is bell, and it's encouraging that tomlin is open about giving him a lot of touches.

Thomas is my favorite value play from that game, he had a pretty good game last week and all it takes is getting behind the charger d one time to make him damn near hit his value for the day.

with the Josh Gordon news and Coleman out, I see the browns again leaning on Pryor heavily to solidify that he can be the player he showed last week. of course he will get plenty of attention from the defense, but it's not like it was a surprise to miami that hed be the guy and that didn't seem to slow him down. more importantly, the redskins secondary is hurting.

Evans was a must take for me, the talent/targets for that low a price isn't something you normally see on draft kings.

I'm banking on this being Jordan reed's breakout game for this season. honestly, while saints/chargers is the game to target, redskins/browns should have plenty of scoring in it's own right.
dixie whiskey
AG
so ive posted what I'm thinking for my cash lineup, but looking for feedback on a gpp lineup. I'm not gonna be spending much on any gpp tourneys, this is more just a roll of the dice but it sure would be nice to place highly. its still potentially a work in progress too.

Palmer
Hyde
c mike
Benjamin
Evans
Thomas
reed
David Johnson
Texans

its still a bit contrarian imo, but I don't want to get overly hung up on being different for the sake of being different.

at qb, Palmer is priced pretty low for the damage he should do to that defense. Im considering siemien, winston, and cousins if I decide to go a little more against the grain

Hyde and c mike are probably gonna get played by a lot of people honestly. I wanted to get Hyde in after he just missed the cut for my cash lineup as i really like his usage against a less than stellar cowboy d. c mike is basically the same deal, should get plenty of touches trying to keep Russel Wilson from getting killed. David Johnson is David Johnson. im considering maybe artis-payne if I wanna free up some money, it will be hard for him not to hit value, and if he happens to break a long td or two (not like he will get goal line carries most likely), he could be a great play.

at receiver I found it tough getting away from that chargers saints game, so I'm not done here at all. I'm thinking maybe will fuller, Andre Johnson, maclin, and Edelman for some contrarian plays.

really like reed as i mentioned in my other post, but wondering if gronk might be worth a play with lower ownership, at least compared to his usual ownership. not really any sneaky tight end plays I'm seriously considering, maybe walford would be decent.

I think the Texans d wont get as much play as they have been obviously without watt, but clowney and mercilus are still dangerous along with a very good secondary, facing a turnover prone mariota. I do worry about playing the run, but I gotta think that will be their focus.

thoughts?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.