Overloaded at RB...need to make a move

920 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by EliteZags
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So with my draft combined with having the first waiver priority the last two weeks and seeing value on the waiver wire, I am overloaded at RB and light at WR in a 1RB, 2WR, 2 Flex league. This hasnt been a problem so far but will be in Week 5.

RB: Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, Gio Bernard, Duke Johnson, Christine Michael, Tevin Coleman
WR: Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper, Willie Snead

Should I be looking to drop either Bernard or Johnson for Will Fuller?
Should I be looking to package 2 RB's for a WR?

The Dez owner has Deangelo Williams and Thomas Rawls so he will be needing a RB. What should I package together to pull Dez away from him?..obviously betting on the fact that his knee will be fine.
Saint Pablo
I'd ship Tevin Coleman for sure if I were you, probably Duke or Gio too. All are in timeshares and wouldn't be much help for you. Tevin Coleman has put up big numbers so you can probably sell high on him
Daddy-O5
AG
On a similar note, would it be a good week to try and ship out Jeremy Hill? I don't really trust him week to week because of RBBC (although he tends to have his breakout weeks at times).

Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
I would definitely drop Duke Johnson for Fuller. I'm surprised he is still on your waiver wire.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
W
AG
this is definitely the week to offer Coleman.

might take a look at the team with Brandon Marshall. He has started slow. Owner might be interested in a deal.

If the Dez owner wants C-Mike, I would do that
EliteZags
AG
also interested who wins in a Jeremy Hill for CMike straight up trade? both have pretty high ceilings
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.