****** Week 4 waiver wire ******

1,962 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texker
Aggie_Eric98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am slim at RB with Langford hurt.

My choices are

Jordan Howard to handcuff Langford
Cameron Artis-Payne
Robert Turbin
Matt Asiata
Chris Thompson
Orleans Darkwa
agdoc2001
AG
I'd take Howard. He could be the starter even once Langford comes back.

Thinking of picking up Pryor for a flex play, especially given the extra points he picks up throwing the ball. Would anyone be willing to risk dropping:
Tajae Sharp or Tyrelle Williams for him?

Neither is setting the world on fire, but both are being targeted heavily. You'd think they'd have to come due at some point.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Daddy-O5
AG
Add Brate or Fleener, or keep Tamme?
FTAG 2000
AG
Langford is going to be out for several weeks, plug and play Howard.

If it's PPR, you want Rainey, not Darkwa.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Jordan Howard is the obvious pickup at RB this week with Langford out 4-6 weeks and Howard looking better than Langford already.
Ewok It Out08
AG
I'm planning on grabbing Howard since I have Lacy on a bye. Who do you drop out of D Jax, Tyrell Williams or Devante Parker?
rangerdanger
AG
I'm picking up D Hopkins off waivers...

Dustin Hopkins that is, the Skins kicker.
Natasha Romanoff
Is it time to drop Cobb?

Available WRs that I think I like:

Crowder
Beasley
Pryor, meh
Humphries

Blindside05
AG
I'm dropping sharpe this week for Howard, Dixon, Pryor or crowder In that order (whichever player makes it to me at waiver priority #9 of 10)
Blindside05
AG
I'm considering it. Him and tate are sucking and im getting tired of waiting for them to wake up. In one league I'm dropping Tate for Howard or Crowder whichever makes it to me.
Natasha Romanoff
You like Pryor even with Gordon coming back soon? And Coleman at some point?

Not criticizing, just curious.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:

I like Pryor for the rest of the season. They're committed to getting him involved. The Dolphins knew he was the main threat this week and they still couldn't stop him. When Gordon comes back he will be the main focus.
gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:

I like Pryor for the rest of the season. They're committed to getting him involved. The Dolphins knew he was the main threat this week and they still couldn't stop him. When Gordon comes back he will be the main focus.
I like him at least in the short term. They had him running, throwing and catching the ball last week and I expect that type of usage to continue. I'd still take Crowder or Howard over him though
Blindside05
AG
I'm not necessarily in love with him but I do think he will be productive the rest of the way. I hope I don't get him cause that means I got one of the backs I'm after
Natasha Romanoff
Is this how y'all would rank these targets for WR? Howard is my first priority since I need a non-injured one just to fill my RB2. So I don't think I'll get Crowder or Pryor, but just trying to get some ducks in a row.

Crowder
Pryor(?)
Beasley(?)
M. Thomas
Steve Smith
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
I'm planning on grabbing Howard since I have Lacy on a bye. Who do you drop out of D Jax, Tyrell Williams or Devante Parker?

Parker has the worst matchup this week and isn't a WR1 on his team. So I would lean Parker, but are you willing to lose him long term if someone grabs him back up?
gougler08
AG
I'd flip the NO WRs with Steve Smith as Snead will probably be back soon
E
AG
I picked up James White as my second backup RB. Once Brady comes back, he's gonna get a huge bump in plays, touches and targets.
millertyme
AG
My league has Jordan Howard and Doug Martin on waivers. I have the #1 waiver spot.

My current RBs are:
Jamaal Charles
Thomas Rawls
Charles Sims
Justin Forsett
Tevin Coleman
TJ Yeldon

Should I pick up either of those 2 and who should I drop?

*Considering Yeldon for Howard*
Daddy-O5
AG
I made that exact move this week (picked up Howard). Yeldon is a decent RB but in a time share behind a bad OL (sorry Luke). I struggled for a minute but pulled the trigger.
Texker
AG
I'm #2 on waiver and considering Howard, if for no other reason than to keep others from picking him up. 12 team PPR league so it's a long way back to the top if I make a waiver pick up.

Current RBs:
L Miller
J Hill
T Coleman
D Freeman
D Sproles
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.