Trade advice

835 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FtBendTxAg
victory
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im sitting at 3-0 and have scored the most points in my 12 team league. This is a PPR league.

My Team
QB (1)- Luck, Bortles
RB (2)- CJ, Forte, Crowell, Kenneth Dixion
WR (2)- Julio,Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, Eli Rogers

Trade team
QB (1)- Brees
RB (2)- Jamal Charles, David Johnson, Theo Riddick, Javorius Allen
WR (2)- Stephon Digs, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasly, Golden Tate

Offer is to give Julio Jones and Isiah Crowell and get Jamal Charles and Jordan Matthews.
Before last night I would have said no way.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
I would sit tight and not do that trade, and I think your team is fine the way it is. Julio Jones is clearly the prize in that trade and you'd be trading him for an inconsistent WR2/3 and a back who is coming off a major injury, plus with the way Ware is playing I'm not too sure Charles will be getting the same workload he's had in the past. If you're really trying to upgrade at RB and want to trade Julio, at least go for David Johnson. But again I think your team is good as is.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
W
AG
that was just 1 bad game for Julio.

the Falcons were able to run the ball great last night against the woeful Saints defense. It won't be like that each game going forward
W
AG
I hope you hung onto Julio...300 yards receiving today
FtBendTxAg
AG
Even before today, that would be a terrible trade for you. Julio is not gonna have many games with 1 freaking rec
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.