RB help

876 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Natasha Romanoff
Natasha Romanoff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only bright side for me this week is I'm for sure first on waivers, so I'll have my pick. My RBs are currently:

Rawls, out with hairline fracture for weeks
Stewart, out with hamstring for weeks

Here's who seems intriguing to me, but it looks like I suck at fantasy this year so I don't trust myself:

Darkwa, Jennings could limit his upside
Howard
Smallwood, but bye this week so doesn't help me right now and Matthews injury doesn't seem serious
Fozzy
Powell, meh

Edit: max of 4 RBs so can't stash
Buck Compton
AG
Not sure. I am honestly looking for similar help. I've now lost AP, Woodhead, and Vereen. That's one starter and all of my depth in a 12-man league. I'm pretty much just throwing in the towel at this point in that league.

Sorry, not much help, but just so you know, you're not the only one.
gougler08
AG
Howard looked pretty good and I read that Langford is in a boot, he may be the best bet
W
AG
I would go with Howard -- just not a lot of good options out there.
rangerdanger
AG
If you're willing to burn an extra spot you could try and put in a lottery ticket for Dion Lewis if he was dropped after being put on the PUP. Reports said about 8 weeks until he recovers, and that was before the season started. Don't use your priority pick on him obviously, but if the situation presents itself i'd give it a go.
Natasha Romanoff
Don't think I can right now. With Rawls/Stewart out for an unknown amount of time, I need another RB that can play right now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.