Carson Wentz

1,587 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by toucan82
BBQ4Me
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's having arguably the best start to his career of any rookie.

Yet another miss at the QB position for the Browns.
W
AG
yep, this is a scary situation for the other teams in the NFC East --- don't want your division rivals finding their franchise quarterbacks.

also...the Eagles have 2 first round draft picks in 2017. Of course at this moment they project as #20 or lower, but those are good places to find WR's and interior linemen to put around Wentz.

correction...only 1 first round pick for Philly this year
boy09
AG
http://deadspin.com/report-the-browns-fired-a-bunch-of-scouts-who-liked-ca-1786816387
TyHolden
AG
Eggles are good. Says a lot about ship kelley
PooDoo
AG
How do they have 2 1sts in 2017? They have the Vikings and where did they get the other?
BassCowboy33
Don't wildly overreact. Steelers have a history getting the crap kicked out of them in Philly. Reminiscent of Green Bay in Texas Stadium during the Favre era.

Also, I'll take credit for pining hardcore for Wentz in the offseason.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
How do they have 2 1sts in 2017? They have the Vikings and where did they get the other?

Their own?
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:

Their own?

Pretty sure they traded that away to get Wentz.
jr15aggie
AG
Very interesting that for both the Eagles & Cowboys the future appears to be NOW at QB. Lightening in a bottle for both teams perhaps. And if you consider Cousins is serviceable in Washington, all of a sudden Eli is the old man in NY.

The NFC East could rise, once again, very quickly!
PooDoo
AG
Eagles only have the Vikes 1st which will probably end up being like a high 2nd round pick the way the Vikings are playing.

I liked Wentz but his injury history scared me.
toucan82
quote:
http://deadspin.com/report-the-browns-fired-a-bunch-of-scouts-who-liked-ca-1786816387

He probably would have sucked if he went to Cleveland because Cleveland
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.