*** Texans vs. Patriots ***

16,799 Views | 564 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by pagerman @ work
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heard that ****** Matthew berry say "expect a big game from the Texans tonight because of BoB."

Umm hello, patriots thumped his ass last year, what makes this year different?
BBQ4Me
AG
I'm not a big fan of Mike Wilbon , but on PTI he said the Pats would win by 20+
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
I want to thank the Texans offense for their show of Patriotism and solidarity with the the "boycott the NFL" movement by sitting out last night's game.

#handsupdon'tscore
BBQ4Me
AG
Brissett tore a ligament in his thumb in the 2nd half and will likely need surgery.

-Maybe we will see Edelman start in Week 4.
-All the more embarrassing for the Texans to lose to a 3rd string rookie QB playing with a torn thumb ligament.
CFTXAG10
AG
I think the whole "we got beat by a third string QB" idea is a little off. Outside of the one long run for a touchdown Brissett didn't really have to do much.He was 11/19 - 103 yards - 0 touchdowns. Total QBR was 62.1.

Simply put, we got out-coached and killed ourselves with all of the turnovers
pagerman @ work
AG
quote:
I think the whole "we got beat by a third string QB" idea is a little off. Outside of the one long run for a touchdown Brissett didn't really have to do much.He was 11/19 - 103 yards - 0 touchdowns. Total QBR was 62.1.

Simply put, we got out-coached and killed ourselves with all of the turnovers

I think you can make this argument if the game was close, say 13-10. I wholeheartedly agree about the coaching & turnovers.

Those 27 points didn't miracle themselves up there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.