Trade Help ASAP

745 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Blindside05
Blindside05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got an offer of Green and Decker for David Johnson and Cobb. PPR with bonuses

My team:

Wilson
Johnson
Ingram
Robinson
Cobb
Kelce
Parker

Bench:
Tannehill
Bernard
Tyrell Williams
Tate
Moncrief
Crowell
CMike

I'm thinking I should take this being a PPR league though Johnson is a monster. I want to know what Texags thinks before I go forward.
ATM9000
AG
Bell cow RBs are too rare and Decker is not near enough of an upgrade to Cobb to offset Green for Johnson.
Removed:15444557
At the beginning of the season there was maybe a handful of RB's that could hang with David Johnson point wise in PPR (AP, Gurley, Zeke, Bell, Miller, then a drop off to Freeman, Ingram, Charles, Martin, Lacy) and now out of those 11 not a single one is performing as well as David Johnson by fantasy points.

Just a thought before you trade away one of the last early season predicted work horses that is performing as expected.
Daddy-O5
AG
quote:
Bell cow RBs are too rare

Agree
W
AG
oh my, this is a good one.

what is your overall record after 2 weeks?

last week...Gio and Crowell at RB1 & RB2 would have provided plenty of scoring from the RB positions for your team.

A.J. is a likely top 5 WR. And Decker is a likely top 10 WR. Cobb is headed to bust-land once again.

looking at it from the perspective of the other owner...he's giving up a lot --- looks like his WR1 and WR2 --- to get Johnson.

if you feel confident in your ability to scoop up another RB from the waiver wire or in a trade later in the season...I would take it. PPR makes it an easier decision to accept
W
AG
slightly off subject... are you considering starting Tannehill vs. the Browns instead of Wilson?
Blindside05
AG
Ok, thanks guys. I didn't take it though I really wanted to. I'm really desperate for WR help though. What do yall think I could reasonable get for Crowell
Blindside05
AG
I'm 0-2 after two weeks and neither game was close. My WRs have been killing me.

I still haven't officially declined so I still have the opportunity if I want it.

If I took the trade I would most likely drop Moncrief since he will be out for up to 6 weeks and with my new found WR depth and go pick up maybe Dixon of Baltimore and stash him hoping he takes over the starting job
Blindside05
AG
quote:
slightly off subject... are you considering starting Tannehill vs. the Browns instead of Wilson?
yes I actually picked up tannehill today with the intent of starting him
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.