traded Palmer and McKinnon for Luck

1,120 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tressels Vest
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
feeling I'm gonna hear both sides of this, this was the main reason I drafted McKinnon to ride what could be peak value for him right now since I don't have confidence he'll be a consistent producer in that offense and losing goal line carries, also kinda selling high on Palmer based off last game and last season just never like owning older players in general. Luck's season could be more boom or bust but I like the ground game potential and worse defense and rolled the dice

12 team non ppr 2rb/3wr/1flx

roster (zero RB draft strategy):

L Murray, M Gordon, J Hill, Sims, CAP, D Washington
AJ Green, Dez, T Benjamin, Tate, DGB
J Thomas
Broncos

2-0 with #1 waiver debating whether to burn on Corey Coleman who was bafflingly dropped recently
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
Have you seen the Colts offensive line play this year? I will be shocked if Luck stays healthy this year... I would avoid making that trade.

Also, Coleman broke his hand, so I wouldn't waste a #1 waiver wire spot on him. Broken hand + 3rd string qb on the Browns does not scream must have to me.
Saint Pablo
Did in already pull the trigger on this? I definitely would reconsider if you haven't yet

Also, Corey Coleman broke his hand and will be out for at least 3 weeks.
213 Grove
AG
rangerdanger
AG
Now that Denver is out of the way, I think Luck will have a much higher floor. Jacksonville and Tennessee are not lighting it up defensively. Palmer has to play Seattle twice still. I think its ok.
RedlineAg08
I don't think I'd trade Palmer for Luck straight up. Palmer has weapons and Arians offense. Luck has TY Hilton and nothing else
EliteZags
AG
Good first week for the trade
Also picked up tannehill right after it went through
W
AG
Palmer was terrible yesterday no doubt
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:

Love these posts. Week 1 - fail.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.