*** NFL DFS Week 3 ***

1,119 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...aaaaaand GO!

(I haven't had a chance to look things as if yet, but t will be tonight)
rangerdanger
AG
The popular pick seems to be Miami facing the 3rd string Browns qb this week.

Edit: Oh Daily leagues. Miami might be good still lol.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I'm gonna start making them tonight also
CrazyAgE
Bump!!!
CrazyAgE
Rough draft...

QB: Rivers
RB: M. Gordon
RB: C-Mike
WR: T Benjamin
WR: W Snead
WR: S Diggs
TE: D Walker
FL: Da Johnson
D: Miami D
CFTXAG10
AG
I am thinking about a Rodgers/Nelson stack against a pretty bad Lions team coming to Lambeau. Everyone quick to trash the Packers in the media after the Minnesota game should spark the hate fire.
CrazyAgE
Ranger222 - any thoughts?
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
Rolling the dice with a few guys this week.

Tourney
QB Wentz
RB Asiata
RB Chris Ivory
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Antonio Brown
WR Jordan Matthews
TE T. Burton (Ertz is out)
FX T.Y. Hilton
DF Arizona D

Cash
QB Tannehill
RB C. Sims
RB D. Murray
WR J Landry
WR Willie Snead
WR J Nelson
TE D. Walker
FX S. Vereen
DF Buccaneers D

Whooooooooooooooop
AG
Walker is questionable for Sunday - Just in case you did not see that already.
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
quote:
Walker is questionable for Sunday - Just in case you did not see that already.
Yea I have my eye on that. I think he is fine though based on what I've read. So is Ivory but I think they give him the chance to take over the running game there and hopefully he gets a few goal line looks.
CrazyAgE
bump!
mAgnoliAg
AG
I have Terrelle Pryor in all of my lineups
Ranger222
AG
Sorry I missed this discussion but I had an excellent day yesterday. Had Elliot scored a touchdown or two, I might have went home with a couple grand.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I have Brees, Freeman, cooks, and tamme in one of my lineups over 100 already
CFTXAG10
AG
quote:
I am thinking about a Rodgers/Nelson stack against a pretty bad Lions team coming to Lambeau. Everyone quick to trash the Packers in the media after the Minnesota game should spark the hate fire.
I stuck with this and killed it this week.
dixie whiskey
AG
so i had a decent sunday, decent enough to come out ahead a little bit. today I decided to use some profit on a mon-thurs triple up. my lineup looks like:

brees
Freeman
j. hill
aj green
cooks
m. Thomas
tamme
d. parker
Bengals

after tonight, I'm in 9th of 20. need to finish top 6. brees/freeman/Thomas all came through for me but going tamme over fleener at te and obviously getting basically nothing from cooks hurts. luckily several of those ahead of me have less players going thursday than myself, so I can pass them assuming the guys I roll with can produce. basically I'm wondering if I should stand pat with hill/green/parker/Bengals or if I should target anyone else. this extra cash would sure be nice.

green is obviously someone about as sure as they come so the only reason id sub him out is if I just absolutely needed the cap space, and I don't see any way I'd start the miami d in a cash game. I am, however, on the fence about starting hill and parker.

at rb, is gio a better play? I haven't really looked at how the dolphins d handles different styles of rb, whether they're more vulnerable to bruiser like hill or a pass catcher like gio. if I could make some sense out of the dolphins backfield there's options there, but I just don't know how they'll be used. then some other wr options are Landry, stills, lafell, etc. i love parkers potential but im not married to starting him by any means. i could always sneak in a te at the flex, but nobody stands out. any thoughts?
mAgnoliAg
AG
Well the broncos are more vulnerable to a pass catcher like gio but they got hill shoved down their throats.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.