Is AP droppable out if

2,218 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Removed:15444557
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's out 6-8 weeks?
DuckDown2013
AG
Depends on your league format, but in general, I would say he is not droppable.
Ag_07
AG
Lot of injuries and a lot of RBBC that are hurting the RB position

Even guys taken high like Devonta Freeman are splitting carries. I think this is going to be a new norm for the NFL. Gone will be the days of a workhorse back.
mike_ags_fan12
Reading reports of out for 3-4 months.
. . .
quote:
Vikings RB Adrian Peterson told me he's planning to have surgery on Thursday to repair his meniscus.

Peterson has what is known as "bucket handle tear." I'm told that's a minimum of 3-4 months out & up to 6 months usually.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
drop, he's done for 2016
Wife is an Aggie
We have short benches in both of my leagues so it makes it difficult to manage who to keep and who to drop + waiver is always healthy. Nobody in either league had picked up McKinnon of waivers thinking if AP only misses a couple games + McKinnon splitting carries. With the recent news though I just scoopped McKinnon in both leagues.

I know Asiata actually did better for fantasy but McKinnon I believe will get quite a bit more touches than Asiata.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
I am debating if Asiata is worth the pickup to stash in my 12 team PPR. Potential trade bait later on if he has a big game?
mike_ags_fan12
rashad Jennings, Asiata, tj telson and Justin Forsett are on the WW. who should i pick up once I drop AP?
rangerdanger
AG
quote:
He's out 6-8 weeks?

I ended up dropping Dion Lewis today to hit the waiver. My thing is that these RBs are coming off of injuries to their legs and there is too much of an unknown of when you'll get him back, and what you'll be getting. I'll let someone else think they're hot crap and play at a disadvantage for half the season for an unknown return. ADP also looked like garbage the first two weeks anyways.
W
AG
the carnage at RB continues unabated...

AD, Woodhead, Ameer, Martin, et al
Ag_07
AG
quote:

It's a brutal year at RB thanks to injuries and RBBCs. Glad I didn't use a top pick on one.
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
quote:

It's a brutal year at RB thanks to injuries and RBBCs. Glad I didn't use a top pick on one.
I didn't either but I'm still getting killed right now.

Rawls being borderline every week is killing me. And Gronk.
Ag_07
AG
Same boat. I was alright with Woodhead, but without him I'm putrid at RB.
Natasha Romanoff
Rawls and Stewart for me.
ORAggieFan
I really tried to jump on the WR train instead of RB this year and it's paying off. I've lost some mediocre RBs (Woodhead, Abdullah) but can recover from those types of guys easier than an AP type.

I did grab Hillman to see if he does anything in Min.
Ag_07
AG
Would it be a good idea to pick up Dion Lewis and stash him until he comes back?

I hate NE RBs but I'm hurting.
ORAggieFan
quote:
Would it be a good idea to pick up Dion Lewis and stash him until he comes back?

I hate NE RBs but I'm hurting.
I drafted him in one league with an IR spot.
toucan82
Ameer in one league and Woodhead in another

Really need Charles back soon
TheCougarHunter
AG
Dude needs to hang it up really. He has been a non- factor for several years. I don't know why people keep drafting this guy in the 1st round
BBQ4Me
AG
quote:
Dude needs to hang it up really. He has been a non- factor for several years. I don't know why people keep drafting this guy in the 1st round

He led the league in rushing last season. You may want to watch football at some point...

TheCougarHunter
AG
quote:
quote:

He led the league in rushing last season. You may want to watch football at some point...

Eh. I wasn't able to watch football last season due to being on the opposite side of the world. I just remember him missing an entire season for beating a child.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Yup, only had 1500 yards and 11 TD last year. But why draft him.
Removed:15444557
In a 10 team .5 ppr league I was stacked at rb at the draft...been hurting these first few weeks though.
AP
Bell
Charles
Foster
Ajayi
CMike

My two starting rbs this week are my worst two backs but luckily have favorable matchups. I just dropped AP and picked up Duke Johnson who somehow was still available. McKinnon and Asiata were picked up before AP announced surgery and foster/Charles were ruled out. Brutal week since I didn't think I need to pick up McKinnon or Asiata.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.