Draft summary

1,406 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rudyjax
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was almost too hard to watch as Texas Earthlings took the fourth pick and drove any playoff hopes they had right off a cliff. They are projected to finish 1-12-0 (2,013), bad enough for an 11th-place finish in XTPA League.

Yeah, stupid auto-draft when I was dealing with family issues. I didn't mean to draft QBs on my 3rd and 4th pick.

Wife is an Aggie
League 1: Really wasn't all that happy with this draft. Hated the 5th spot.

quote:
Draft Summary

Wife is an Aggie received the fifth pick in the draft and used it to build a juggernaut. The majority of the league will spend the season looking up at Wife is an Aggie in the standings, as they are expected to finish second in the league with a record of 10-3-0 (1,974 points). They wanted to shore up any RB concerns early, using three of their first five draft picks to draft RBs Adrian Peterson (first round), Devonta Freeman (second round), and Matt Forte (fifth round). If these guys can do what they're expected to do, Wife is an Aggie will benefit. They are the highest-scoring group of RBs in the league.
Looks like somebody did their homework. With a draft like that, you could nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame with your eyes closed. Go on, we dare you.

League 2: Was pretty happy with this draft.

quote:
All that time spent doing fantasy football research instead of actual work wasn't a waste of time after all, as Wife is an Aggie is projected to finish in first place in the league with a record of 11-2-0 (1,980 points). They aimed for having a roster with balance throughout, taking QB Drew Brees (41st overall), RBs LeSean McCoy (20th) and Jamaal Charles (21st), and WRs Antonio Brown (1st) and Randall Cobb (40th). They also built the best WR duo in the league, as they added Brown and Cobb.

Looks like somebody did their homework. With a draft like that, you could nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame with your eyes closed. Go on, we dare you.

Both Yahoo Grades were A-. Not that Yahoo knows squat and i'll probably finish last in both leagues!
Rudyjax
AG
1-0. Already hit their win prediction.
Rudyjax
AG
Lead the league in points this week. funk you yahoo

W
AG
let me guess...the players that Yahoo auto-drafted were...David Johnson (1st) , A.J. Green (2nd), and one of those 3rd/4th round QB's was Luck or Brees.

that should have added up to a win in week 1
Rudyjax
AG
No. RD1 Julio. RD4 Palmer, giving me 2 QBs in the first 4 picks. Luck gave me most of my points this week which is why I drafted him because I knew he'd have a good year if he stay healthy.

It was my fault on Palmer because I had starred him for later rounds so I wouldn't forget about him. Kid issues, stopped paying attention and wham bam thank you ma'am.
Rudyjax
AG
Scored highest in the league again, no one can catch me, and left a ton of points on the bench.

I have exceeded their win prediction total.
Rudyjax
AG
56 point lead with both Julio and Cooks playing tomorrow night.

He has a safety.

Will probably lead the league in points again.
gougler08
AG
So you're bragging about an auto draft team doing well?
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
So you're bragging about an auto draft team doing well?

No I. I made all the picks except 2. And the first one I would've made. I missed the first pick and I would've taken who they picked. I started Luck and Rodgers and decided to go for luck in the third. When I had to put my daughter to bed I missed that pick and they selected Palmer there.
Rudyjax
AG
And I am not really bragging. I just have to tell someone that I'm excited about my team and you poor saps are reading it.
Rudyjax
AG
Julio and Cooks put up a big fat nothing so I ended up 2nd in points.
Rudyjax
AG
  • Texas Earthlings would be 42-2 if they played every team every week.

C+ draft grade?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.