**2016 Fall Gambling Thread**

31,382 Views | 396 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rossuvet12
TexasAggie008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh I know, Denver at Jax is my likely pick the following week...I've mapped things out and overall the 3 options I gave would be tough to use again at any point (for instance, this is the Giants' last "cupcake" game)
Sazerac
AG
i'd take the Giants then.
if you think you will need to use the Giants later then I'd look at the Fins
Mr_mo8268
AG
I bet on the overs in the Pitt/Indy game then found out Luck is out. I like Washington +7 at dalllas. Pitt -9. And I love unders at A&M and A&M +7. I'm thinking about betting heavy on A&M money line. I never bet on us, I just have a good feeling about tomorrow and I like our run game. I know it's crazy.
Sex Panther
AG
We are gonna get our ass kicked
ja86
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

I bet on the overs in the Pitt/Indy game then found out Luck is out. I like Washington +7 at dalllas. Pitt -9. And I love unders at A&M and A&M +7. I'm thinking about betting heavy on A&M money line. I never bet on us, I just have a good feeling about tomorrow and I like our run game. I know it's crazy.
i like the A&M/LSU unders bet.
i got LSU -5.5 early

rossuvet12
AG
Big bet on Pitt -9 with Luck out and the Indy defense
FancyKetchup14
AG
under on Steelers/Colts
Skins +7
Under ags/swamp kittens
Swamp Kittens -7.5
Sex Panther
AG
Can never bring myself to bet against the Ags but wish I would have. Easiest call I've ever made.
Gigem Trevas
Mr_mo8268 said:

RIP your wallet.
Brush Country
Mr_mo8268 said:

You're doing it wrong.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Max bet in game live over 67 points to break even.
FW Declerk
GOtta love the dummies ragging on this guy bet they wouldn't post their measly $25 dollar bets
rossuvet12
AG
Probably shouldn't but oh well

Ohio State Clemson over 59
Washington Alabama under 54

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.