Job Network
Sponsored by

Zachry Group

2,460 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by eddieamyryanandrew
honey badger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any Ags here work in their SA or Houston office? I saw a job posting on their website and want to reach out to the Aggie Network before submitting anything online. I know they have strong ties to the school and hire a lot of Aggies.

TIA.
BrazosDog02
AG
I was unable to find any contacts myself, but I submitted my application anyway. I'll be at ching this thread though...doubt we are after the same job. There's a bunch on there. I'd submit it if I were you....a contact can always get it pushed through if you can get one.
george92
Two of my brother-in-laws work for the Zachary that bought JV Industrial, the Zachry that's in industrial construction. Both are Ags and both are pretty high up in the company. The family split the company in two several years ago so there are actually 2 Zachry's now. The civil construction group (highways, buildings etc) and the industrial construction group. Both are filled with Ags and are great companies. Which one are you looking at?
honey badger
It is a supporting role/position within their corporate office in San Antonio.
water turkey
I know a guy who just left there, that I can put you in touch with.
98Ag99Grad
AG
My dad has worked for them for over 40 years on the industrial maintenance side in chemical plants. He's done everything- pipefitter, super, iron worker, PM, area PM, you name it,. They've always taken care of him.
honey badger
Water Turkey and 98Ag, is it possible to contact either of you via email?
eddieamyryanandrew
I worked in their Houston and Grand Parkway Office. PM me if you have any questions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.