Job Network
Sponsored by

Environmental Scientist Looking for new Opportunity.

1,045 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag_07
cledus6150
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It appears that in a very short amount of time I may not have a job with my current employer so I am reaching out to my fellow Aggies to see if y'all know of anything. I am not necessarily looking to stay in the environmental consulting field, although that is where my primary knowledge base is. I have three years experience as an environmental scientist performing a wide array of duties including but not limited to wetland delineations, tree surveys, water/soil sampling and testing, dredge characterization, and SWPPP permitting/inspection. I have a BS degree in Forestry as well as a MS degree in Natural Resources. Currently I'm located in Houston but I am willing to relocate to almost anywhere in Texas. If yall have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me or just comment here and I will reach out to you in any way I can.
AgSportsFan
AG
Sent you PM
cledus6150
AG
Thank you for the interest, I just responded to your PM.
unf
AG
Curious on this as well - I'm in a similar position in Houston. Would like to move out of consulting into a (stable) oil/gas, petrochem, or industrial company. >5 years in risk assessment/corrective action/remediation with B.S. Biology.

Edit - I would be happy with Houston area or Austin area, currently in Katy.
The Milkman
AG
If you leave then you should pass your job onto Ag_07...

http://texags.com/forums/18/topics/2795617
Ag_07
AG
Sent you one
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.