Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for an Engineering Recruiter or Headhunter

4 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Petrino1
AG98ME
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like many on this board, I am ready to exit the O&G industry. After 17 years in it, I feel it is time.
I have enough career ahead of me, and plenty of determination and drive, that I would be an asset to any company.
I am a mechanical engineer by degree and am willing to start in a lower level position to get my foot in the door.
Any leads for reputable recruiters or head hunters would be much appreciated!
AG98ME
just trying to bump back up......still searching for a headhunter or recruiter!
Gig 'em
BrazosDog02
AG
Man, I'm not trying to sway you because I'm in similar thinking mode. But from what I know and hear, you are already 8 months past the worst of it. Unless you get something really really close in function, you are going to spend time starting over while everyone else jumps back in the game.

I'm worried about starting over and spending years working back up to a fraction of where I could have just jumped back in at if I'd waited another 6 months. Is that wrong?
AG98ME
very valid point......I hope you are right about the time frame.
Petrino1
Brazosdog while I agree with you that the worst is probably over, and those still left are probably ok, the thing is we still don't know what the future holds. Oil could drop down to $30 in a week and we're back where we started with deeper cuts.

Let's hope for the best. Best of luck OP.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.