Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Accounting Major

1,717 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FriendlyAg
FriendlyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That graduated in 2015, 2016, or will graduate in December. We are a growing commercial developer that is looking for an entry level position or someone that will be on their second job. Ideally, someone that wants to get out of public accounting or has no interest in that career path.

The position will be helping out our controller and CFO with miscellaneous accounting work. We are looking to eclipse $100MM in revenue this year. CFO and controller both hold their CPAs.

We are located in Southlake, but many of the employees live in Dallas. This would be a great opportunity for someone that is looking to use their degree, but not go into the a large company with a heavy corporate feel.

The culture at our company is very laid back and entrepreneur minded. You would have direct access to upper management and the ability to influence and shape how things are done. We are a very flat management structure.

If you have any more questions, we can email and or hop on the phone. Any leads or referrals would be appreciated. I would love to get another Aggie in the door.
WallyWonka
AG
I'm interested. Please contact me at

wallace.gregory at live.com
Astroag
AG
Got contact info to email?
FriendlyAg
AstroAg, let me know if you want me to repost my email.

GWallace, I just sent you an email from my work email.
FriendlyAg
bump
Primo-FAD
Would Masters in Finance work or looking for strictly acct degree?
FriendlyAg
If someone has a masters in finance, they are probably over qualified for this position. I could probably perform 80% of these duties with a finance degree, but some of these tasks might be considered remedial for someone with a masters degree. I also don't think our salary range would line up with your expectations.

Post your email if you want me to email you and we can discuss further over email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.