Job Network
Sponsored by

Job hunt

1,018 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GigEmRangers75455
GigEmRangers75455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First off I'm not an Aggie grad and didn't attend college at all. I'm 26 and manage a pressure test facility for Halliburton south of San Antonio. I've been a manager within the company that I work for 4 years and my wife and I have decided that when the year is up we want to be in northeast Texas. We went to Mount Pleasant (I lived there for 5 years as a kid and it's my favorite area to live) in June to just Look at houses and ended up leaving with a lake house that will be our permanent residence when we sell the house in San Antonio. I was wondering if anyone knew of companies in the Mount Pleasant/Sulphur Springs area that may be looking to hire for supervisor/sales/management positions. My wife will also be looking for a job as well. She has an accounting degree and currently works as an accountant for the Valero corporate office in San Antinio. Anyways I figured I would take a shot to see if anyone knew of anything. Thanks in advance.
Josepi
AG
Send a PM to Stive. He was born and raised there, and has a lot of connections.

I know a lot of people at Priefert, and the trailer builders in Mt Pleasant, but I'm not aware of any openings right now. That doesn't mean there aren't any, I'm just not aware of them. I'll keep my ears open though.

You can also post on the East Texas board. It's dead as can be, but there are a handful of good posters who might be able to assist.
GigEmRangers75455
Thanks so much!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.