Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Supply Chain/General Business Opportunities

2,213 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chrisrrtx
chrisrrtx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

As with many others, I am currently unemployed due to the market conditions of oil and gas.
I am seeking new career opportunities in supply chain and general business fields. My last role, in a leadership development program, immersed me into several aspects of supply chain including project management, manufacturing supervision, procurement, planning, warehouse, data analytics, corporate financial strategy, and other various functions.
If you are aware of any opportunities or have any advice in general it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
chrisrrtx
AG
I would also consider doing contract work
chrisrrtx
AG
Bump
TommyGun
AG
I saw a position with Yeti on my LinkedIn the other day. They were looking for a logistics analyst who had about 2-3 years experience. Sounded like it could be a pretty cool role.
chrisrrtx
AG
I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
chrisrrtx
AG
Bump
AgsMnn
AG
There is a transportation mngr position open at a food distribution company in Victoria.
chrisrrtx
AG
Bump.
I'm also looking for any side jobs or temp work to bring in income
A1_Ag_95
AG
chrisrrtx - shoot me an email at animal 95 @ att dot net. I am looking to hire in San Antonio.
chrisrrtx
AG
Just read your post. Sounds like a great job and one of the ones I've been looking at going into. Unfortunately I'm pretty tied down to Houston right now so relocation isn't a current option. I do know some pretty great Ags in SA that I'll be sending your info to
chrisrrtx
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.