Job Network
Sponsored by

Houston Heights Personal Trainers

2,959 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by fightinag04
fightinag04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I (both class of '04!) are opening a fitness studio in the Heights area of Houston and would prefer to hire fellow Aggies. If you or someone you know is looking for opportunities, have a passion for helping people reach their goals and have a background in personal and group fitness training we'd love to talk.

PM me with your email for more details or drop us your resume/inquiries at myhousefitness.houstonheights@gmail.com.

Cheers!

Chris
dbtexasag05
Email doesnt work

Richard@goercompany.com
fightinag04
AG
Bump!
fightinag04
AG
We found one great trainer through the Aggie Network (class of '13!) and are now looking to bring on another. If you or someone you know is looking for new opportunities, want to help people from all walks of life and at every fitness level live better, and have a background in Kinesiology or personal fitness training, let's talk.

PM me with your email for more details or drop us your resume/inquiries at myhousefitness.houstonheights@gmail.com.

Cheers!

Chris
highvelocity
AG
whats the name of your studio? i'm always looking for new places to train
fightinag04
AG
My House Fitness - hope to see you soon!
jaggiemaggie
AG
hi Chris

I have a question about your business and hoping i can have a couple of minutes of your time. I cant PM but my email is my username at gmail

Thank you
h_elise23
Hi Chris,

If you offer any classes at your gym I am a certified Pilates Mat teacher and I am looking for some work!

Let me know!

Hannah
fightinag04
AG
Hi Hannah,

We do offer classes. Drop me a line at myhousefitness.houstonheights@gmail.com and let's talk.

Thanks!

Chris
FitMomma24_7
Way to help out other Aggies! You have to love the Aggie network.

Chris - I've taught group fitness classes, and done training as well. If you are also looking for someone to help with the Nutrition side of things let me know. You can really help your clients maximize their results by adding the nutrition offering with your fitness program. You can shoot me an email. Best of luck!

reinventyounow@yahoo.com

Website

Instagram

Cin
fightinag04
AG
Bump!
fightinag04
AG
It's time again! We're looking for a certified personal trainer seeking part time opportunities that could turn full time in the Heights area of Houston. Our best trainers are fellow Ags and we'd like to continue that trend!

If you want to help people from all walks of life and at every fitness level live better and have a background in Kinesiology or personal fitness training, let's talk.

Cheers!

Chris
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.