Dress code wording

2,443 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by OldArmy71
Aggie_Boomin 21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So this isn't really a question pertaining to academics at A&M but I would like something cleared up and this seems like the best board to do that on. I'm confused by the wording on a high school dress code for the students for this upcoming school year. I don't know how to post pictures off a phone on here so I'm just gonna have to type it out:

"In grades 6-12, the types of acceptable shirts are:

Polo-style shirts that may have logos, stripes or repeating patterns but no pictures or graphics;

ISD school spirit and ISD organization shirts (pre-approved by campus administration); College shirts;

Solid color crew-neck T-shirts; No white, round neck or V-neck T-shirts allowed; and Button-Up, collard style shirts in solids, stripes or patterns."

My question is if button up shirts are allowed (addressed in final paragraph). When I first read it, it appeared they were, but after reading it again I'm not so sure. Thanks!
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Just realized that farther down it says:

"In Grades PK-12:
Button-Up, collard style shirts must be worn appropriately. Only the top button may be open.
..."
OldArmy71
AG
I agree that is written in a confusing manner.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.