Professor Gives to Real Estate Program

1,326 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Fitch
TexasA&MFoundation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
Within Mays Business School at Texas A&M University resides the highly-ranked Master of Real Estate Programa degree that comes with a nearly perfect 100 percent job placement record, access to industry leaders and automatic induction into the Aggie Real Estate Network, an alumni group that provides graduates with professional development opportunities.

After graduating with a bachelor's degree in finance from Texas A&M, Cydney C. Donnell '81 was able to succeed in an industry she loves. Now, as director of real estate programs and an executive professor within the Department of Finance at Mays Business School, Donnell has witnessed firsthand the booming success of the master's program.

Donnell recently gave $1 million to the Texas A&M Foundation to support the program's teaching, research, service and professional development activities, with $750,000 earmarked for matching funds. She will double the value of future donations of $25,000 or more from the Cydney C. Donnell '81 Faculty Fellowship.

"What everyone should understand when donating to Texas A&M University is that all funding ultimately helps bring a top-notch educational experience to our students at an affordable cost. My Texas A&M education prepared me for success in the real estate market and I hope to bring the same opportunity to these young people in our program."
-Cydney Donnell '81

Learn more about the Master in Real Estate program.

Texas A&M Foundation

The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that receives major gifts and manages endowments for Texas A&M University. This year, the Foundation will provide $88.2 million for scholarships, faculty support, leadership programs and construction projects. Request your A&M Support Kit to learn how you can make a difference at Texas A&M through a gift to the Foundation.
Fitch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Program graduate here. I would not have the opportunities I do today but for the Master of Real Estate program and cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for the leadership in place there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.