Kamala Harris secret service agent has mental breakdown and fights other agents

3,819 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by AgNav93
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This is not surprising with how these people have behaved in this administration. Just another example of a clown show.
TexAgs91
AG
Yup, what a clown show
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Kraft Punk
Dei concerns?

The way to fix that is another dei hire of course
Ag87H2O
AG
I imagine having to listen to Harris cackle on day after day after day is enough to send anyone over the edge.
JWinTX
Morons surrounding Morons, while being voted in and supported by morons.
techno-ag
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Dei concerns?

The way to fix that is another dei hire of course

The news is dancing around the question.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/24/us-news/kamala-harris-secret-service-officer-fought-other-agents/

Quote:

A Secret Service agent tasked with protecting Vice President Kamala Harris brawled with several other agents on Monday morning, the agency confirmed.

The altercation took place around 9 a.m. near Joint Base Andrews on the outskirts of Washington DC, prior to Harris' arrival on the scene.

The agent in question, whose identity has not been revealed, was immediately "removed from their assignment," the Secret Service told The Post.

Following the blow-up, some questioned the hiring process behind that agent, including any assessment of that individual's background, according to RealClearPolitics.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Central Committee
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I imagine having to listen to Harris cackle on day after day after day is enough to send anyone over the edge.

Not enough blue stars.

Remember when Biden took office and the Dems crowed that the adults were back in charge of things ? The mentally ill adults are the ones in charge in Washington DC at the moment.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
TexasAggiesWin
S
If this was a white male, we would have know his address within minutes after this incident that was a "threat to the vice president".
Psycho Bunny
Live look at the two agents fighting.

Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
one safe place
There should be no secret service protection for her. Waste of money.
APHIS AG
So they hired the best DEI had to offer!!!

Well done!!!

Below are DEI success stories in the DoD, FAA, FBI, and other government departments:

Crickets.
Trajan88
AG
Secret Service guy could not take one more note of Harris' cackle... he cracked.

The military should use her cackle to crack terrorists.

Trajan88
AG
Aaaagh... you speaketh the truth!
Trajan88
AG
Anything is palatable when paired with bongos

milner79
Trajan88 said:

Anything is palatable when paired with bongos

Matthew McConaughey says, "Hold my pina colada."
zephyr88
AG
The thought of "President Harris" should be horrifying to more than half of the nation.

Biden will never make 4 more years.
45-70Ag
Logos Stick
I love it.
e=mc2
AG
Sounds like a Fani Willis hire.
Ag00Ag
AG
"The agent had to be physically restrained and had the gun taken away from their possession. "

Their possession? Not his possession. Not her possession.

I think I understand now.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
You have to know there is some serious ball busting (yes, highly offensive term to this administration) among this elite group. Seems like someone might have gotten a little tired of it. Bet some will be fired or sent to a really ****ty assignment for punishment.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
techno-ag
AG
Update from the other thread. More evidence of a DEI hire.

jrdaustin said:

Señor Chang said:

The follow up tweet says the SS agent was a woman

Not only a woman, but she is Michelle Herczeg, the former Dallas police officer involved in a shooting, as well as known for filing, and losing, a discrimination lawsuit against her superiors at DPD. She apparently had some pretty severe baggage. Unknown how she ultimately ended up with a Secret Service gig. (That's a lie. We know...)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/04/25/secret_service_scuffle_prompts_dei_vetting_scrutiny__150846.html
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Slicer97
AG
And the useful idiots will continue to vote for this clown show because the adults are a threat to dimocracy.
Logos Stick
techno-ag said:

jrdaustin said:

Señor Chang said:

Not only a woman, but she is Michelle Herczeg, the former Dallas police officer involved in a shooting, as well as known for filing, and losing, a discrimination lawsuit against her superiors at DPD. She apparently had some pretty severe baggage. Unknown how she ultimately ended up with a Secret Service gig. (That's a lie. We know...)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/04/25/secret_service_scuffle_prompts_dei_vetting_scrutiny__150846.html

Well, there's always room for her in the ATC tower anywhere across this great land.
TheCurl84
AG
Are they implying this agent is gender fluid?
AgNav93
AG
techno-ag said:

jrdaustin said:

Señor Chang said:

What a clown country we have become. We are on a untenable path. This country will cease to be within 10-20 years. Congrats leftists. They clowns are in charge.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.