You think these Hamas protests are bad now.. just wait

6,566 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by ShaggySLC
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Let's Welcome 83 year old Joe Biden to Nazi Germany at your Convention!
America gets to see these terrorists in all their glory on live national television.

just like 1938 and 1968

damiond
soros funded mostly peaceful protest fires and riots incoming
HumbleAg04
AG
MIC CHECK!

REPEAT AFTER ME!

STOP BREATHING!

What a bunch of sheeple.
Ag87H2O
AG

Looks like an assault to me. When they start pushing the Jews out of the way trying to move them, they crossed the line and should all be arrested.

These punks need to be slapped down hard. Put them in jail, kick them out of the Universities, send them back home if they are here on student visas. Let them know in no uncertain terms that this kind of anti-semitism and religious intolerance is not going to fly here in America.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Summer of Love 2.0?
BQ78
AG
No kidding, they would drink the Kool Aid if told to do so.
Rocky Rider
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Looks like an assault to me. When they start pushing the Jews out of the way trying to move them, they crossed the line and should all be arrested.

These punks need to be slapped down hard. Put them in jail, kick them out of the Universities, send them back home if they are here on student visas. Let them know in no uncertain terms that this kind of anti-semitism and religious intolerance is not going to fly here in America.

I support the Jewish people, but they've been voting Democrat for a long time. No support from liberal institutions of higher learning? They're getting what they voted for.
Captain Pablo
AG
LMCane said:

America gets to see these terrorists in all their glory on live national television.

just like 1938 and 1968

That's from 2021
WolfCall
AG
Protestors only have a little more than two weeks. At TAMU:
  • last day of class is April 30th
  • last day of Final Exams is May 7
  • flast day of Commencement is May 11.
So in 19 days, on May 11, 2024, it's over. Not sure about other schools
Ellis Wyatt
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Summer of Love 2.0?
Yep. This will be the cause du jour to stir up anger, hatred, and violence on the left leading up to the election.
Brother Shamus
A truckload of patriots with baseball bats would make quick work out of that crowd.
Athanasius
AG
LMCane said:

just like 1938 and 1968

Forming a human chain separating themselves from the 'zionists' and building, perhaps, an open-air prison?

BQ78
AG
This will all look like amateur hour after Trump is elected. The left will burn the place down before congress can get the first impeachment articles passed.
richardag
Rocky Rider said:

Ag87H2O said:

I support the Jewish people, but they've been voting Democrat for a long time. No support from liberal institutions of higher learning? They're getting what they voted for.
"They're getting what they voted for."
No they didn't, the Jewish people that voted for the vile Democratic candidates were voting for other reasons and did not understand how contemptible the Democratic Party leadership has become. Hopefully they will begin to understand they have been lied to by the Democratic Party leadership for decades.
It is lazy argument to say what you did regarding they deserve it and I find the same argument referring to liberal Democrats voting for DAs, Mayors, etc. an empty argument.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
nortex97
AG

Just gross.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

No kidding, they would drink the Kool Aid if told to do so.
Is it a stretch to think they'd participate in mass medical experimentation on human subjects without informed consent?

To do that they'd have to pretend like the Nuremberg Code doesn't even exist.

Possible but unlikely as we talking about some of the smartest people on the planet here.
El Gallo Blanco
nortex97 said:

Just gross.
I want to feel sorry for these people, but all I see are a bunch of died in the wool lefties that will never change. Just look at them...rabid leftists...looks like an LGBTQ rally. They will still vote as direct enemies of my country and my offspring and will never change. I would love to eat a big fat serving of crow someday...but I wasn't born yesterday.
General Jack D. Ripper
Why is this a surprise to any of you? It wasn't 3 years ago that 50% of the democrat party wanted to put people in internment camps over the vaccine. There were people on this board that supported it or tacitly supported it. Freedom of speech and privacy are damned near done. There are people willing to run the showers, and they are around us.

It's Jews today, but could easily become Muslims or whites tomorrow. I predicted this **** in May 2020.

Our choice now is which statist is less likely to harm you. America failed.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

No they didn't, the Jewish people that voted for the vile Democratic candidates were voting for other reasons and did not understand how contemptible the Democratic Party leadership has become. Hopefully they will begin to understand they have been lied to by the Democratic Party leadership for decades.
Ashkenazi Jews, who make up 80 percent of the Jews in the world today, have, on average, the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world.

You can't be the smartest people in the world by IQ and also fall back on 'did not understand.'

Can't claim ignorance when it's convenient. Gotta pick one.
FrioAg 00
AG
So we harshly judge the citizens who stayed quiet while the nazis started picking off all the various populations they viewed as undesirable. "Why didn't anyone stop them?" Etc.

We say similar things about the rise of other human atrocities, usually communism movements.

So - what should we be doing? We have hateful, violent anti-Americans targeting Jews and trying to create a movement to start purging the people they view as undesirable.

If the government won't stop them - what line do they cross for the citizens here to take direct action? What would we have wanted German citizens to do to fight back against the rise of the Nazis?
Isosceles_Kramer
This seems so familiar, like it's happened before, but I just can't place it....
sleepybeagle
AG
Democrats have historically excelled at wearing hoods spreading hatred against various ethnic groups.
sleepybeagle
richardag

Quote:

Ashkenazi Jews, who make up 80 percent of the Jews in the world today, have, on average, the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world.

You can't be the smartest people in the world by IQ and also fall back on 'did not understand.'

False argument, high IQ ignores the ability of the Democratic Party leadership's ability to lie and obfuscate the truth.
I'll make it clear, no one would knowingly vote for candidates that through proxies openly targets them for extermination.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
This is awful and I do not support it, I stand with the Jews and Jewish people.

That said, they voted for this. They said those who supported Trump and support Israel were hateful racist bigots.

They thought they could control the hate and not have it directed at them even though that has never worked anytime in the history of the world.

The Jews do not deserve this but they enabled it and caused their own suffering by ignoring their past, ignoring their teachings and history and overlooking were the true hate was.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Stat Monitor Repairman
richardag said:

Quote:

False argument, high IQ ignores the ability of the Democratic Party leadership's ability to lie and obfuscate the truth.
I'll make it clear, no one would knowingly vote for candidates that through proxies openly targets them for extermination.
A stunning situation that we are seeing play out. It's inexplicable. Struggle to understand what we are seeing play out here.

Are we at the base of Mt. Sinai with this?

What is the explanation for this?
richardag
Fightin_Aggie said:

That said, they voted for this.
  • No they did not
They said those who supported Trump and support Israel were hateful racist bigots.
  • This statement proves they did not vote for this, they were lied to by the Democratic Party leadership concerning President Trump.
They thought they could control the hate and not have it directed at them even though that has never worked anytime in the history of the world.
  • Which also proves they did not vote for this, they believed the lies of the Democratic Party leadership and their false bull*****
The Jews do not deserve this but they enabled it and caused their own suffering by ignoring their past,
  • Agree completely, but I still contend they didn't vote for their exclusion and mistreatment by these maniacs.
ignoring their teachings and history and overlooking were the true hate was.
By continuing the beliefs that they voted for this in a weird perverse this way allows people to scoff and ignore the contemptible unethical behavior of the likes of AOC, Ilhan Omar and the other genocidle miscreants in the Democratic Party leadership.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
BBRex
AG
richardag said:

Quote:

This is exactly right. They believed that they were voting for leaders who were against discrimination and supported the rights of all people. They didn't realize the party had changed and was full of leaders willing to stab them in the back.

It really isn't that different from the folks on here who claim the GOP has been overtaken by RINOs.
Phatbob
AG
This is legitimately one of the scarier videos that have come out recently.

How any large group of people can seriously, to "protect their privacy", create a human chain directed through a repeated chant from a yelling leader on a public street to drive out one specific ethnicity and not have the mental ability to see the disconnect is very frightening.
richardag

richardag said:

Quote:

A stunning situation that we are seeing play out. It's inexplicable. Struggle to understand what we are seeing play out here.

Are we at the base of Mt. Sinai with this?

What is the explanation for this?
I do not have all the facts, but it appears many of the protesters have an agenda to create chaos. Just as they did during the BLM riots. Seems at least some of the protesters may not be students but are there to incite this travesty.

In combination with the failures of our educational system allowing hateful bigots into positions of tenure at universities there seems to be emerging the perfect storm. Throw in the Democratic Party leadership and their horrendous policies the chaos will accelerate if not contained by law abiding government officials.

Our country was founded on the rule of law but his is being eroded by political partisanship. Primarily the Democratic Party leadership using lawfare to undermine our law enforcement and judicial systems has intensified to the point they have openly endorsed re-education camps, infiltrated social media to enforce censorship and our MSM seems inept at journalism.

• Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty.

Plato
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Isosceles_Kramer said:

This seems so familiar, like it's happened before, but I just can't place it....

Hmm… Not sure what you're talking about. I really…. nazi it.
buda91
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

…

The Jews do not deserve this but they enabled it and caused their own suffering by ignoring their past, ignoring their teachings and history and overlooking were the true hate was.

Isn't this basically the story of the Old Testament.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
buda91 said:

Fightin_Aggie said:

…

Isn't this basically the story of the Old Testament.
Yes, exactly my point
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
TexAgs91
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

nortex97 said:

Just gross.
I want to feel sorry for these people, but all I see are a bunch of died in the wool lefties that will never change. Just look at them...rabid leftists...looks like an LGBTQ rally. They will still vote as direct enemies of my country and my offspring and will never change. I would love to eat a big fat serving of crow someday...but I wasn't born yesterday.

I don't care. Call me crazy but I don't want to see this country turn into ****ing Nazi Germany no matter who votes for this.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
El Gallo Blanco
TexAgs91 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

nortex97 said:

Just gross.

I don't care. Call me crazy but I don't want to see this country turn into ****ing Nazi Germany no matter who votes for this.
I don't either...so Jews would be advised to vote overwhelmingly against it. Will they? Doubtful.
Ghost Mech

Summer of Love 2.0?

The convention of 1968 was held during a year of riots, political turbulence, and mass civil unrest. The assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. in April of that year inflamed racial tensions to an unprecedented level.

Democratic convention in Chicago 2.0

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.