Lighten Up: Out of Context Olympics!

1,863 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?

PacifistAg
AG
Bwahahaha! Excellent post!

Solo Tetherball Champ
I get where you are going with this, but would it be considered to be taking a verse out of context for me to remind myself (and my wife) to be "Strong and Courageous, to not be discouraged, to not be afraid because the Lord is with us" after 40 hours of natural labor?
swimmerbabe11
I suppose that's better than crying out "Oh God, why have you forsaken me! "
Solo Tetherball Champ
I'm being completely serious here.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Deuteronomy 14:21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to an alien living in any of your towns and he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner...

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ramblin_ag02
AG
I've also been trying out this prosperity verse my whole life with no luck.

Matthew 17:27 "But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours."
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Frok
AG
I figured these were fake but that tweet is real. Come on people, dont Google a verse and not look at the context.
swimmerbabe11
That tweet is real, what inspired this post and the responses are sad but funny.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.