The Coming Storm

2,431 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FlyFish95
Sq16Aggie2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UTExan said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

Guadaloop474 said:

Quote:

I was raised Protestant, so I guess not. It's just when you post such stupid f * cking nonsense I kind of can't help it. Do you realize the disservice you are doing to your own religion with your online presence here on the boards?

Your language is atrocious, and negates anything you have to say...Your Mom wouldn't be proud.,..

Why don't you go read a history book about the time when Catholics were actually persecuted in this country so that you won't be quite so f *cking ignorant.

By persecuted do you mean enslaved by the Spanish like Indians were, or subject to forced conversion? Or forced to convert like the early Texan Anglo settlers?
Here's your attention
jkag89

Quote:

Or forced to convert like the early Texan Anglo settlers?

Anglo settlers did not have to come to Texas. I guess the enticement of cheap land overcame their religious convictions.
UTExan
Sq16Aggie2006 said:

UTExan said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

Guadaloop474 said:

Quote:

I was raised Protestant, so I guess not. It's just when you post such stupid f * cking nonsense I kind of can't help it. Do you realize the disservice you are doing to your own religion with your online presence here on the boards?

Your language is atrocious, and negates anything you have to say...Your Mom wouldn't be proud.,..

Why don't you go read a history book about the time when Catholics were actually persecuted in this country so that you won't be quite so f *cking ignorant.

By persecuted do you mean enslaved by the Spanish like Indians were, or subject to forced conversion? Or forced to convert like the early Texan Anglo settlers?
Here's your attention

You can keep it.
FlyFish95
The Kardashians exist. That's all the evidence you need.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.