Fightin Texas Aggie Bishop of Tulsa David Konderla

1,396 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sq16Aggie2006
Sq16Aggie2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Exchanging episcopal embraces with the Bishop of Rome. What a great picture, Bp David Konderla is going to do great things in Tulsa and in the Church.

94chem
Is this the jeweler's brother?
Sq16Aggie2006
yessir
Zosima
The happiest moment in my life was after leaving confession one day with then Father David, which includes getting married, having a kid, and even meeting the pope.

I was going through a severe depression that lasted around 9 months, and no matter what I did (which included more than a few sins), I just could not get out of this funk. I randomly decided to go to confession towards the end the school year, and in 10 minutes, I just remember leaving there like I had a great burden lifted from my shoulders. I remember walking by Sully on my way back to the dorm and feeling happy for the first time and almost a year. This is coming from a pretty unemotional guy.

I believe that the Holy Spirit truly was working through him. I do not know where my life would be right now had I not gone to confession with him on that day. Outside of baptism, which I don't remember, I consider this to be the most important day in my Christian life.
Sq16Aggie2006
excellent story
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.