“Catholics” for Choice - Women Abort Their Babies “in Good Faith”

1,849 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PacifistAg
FTACo88-FDT24dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://catholicnewslive.com/story/592829

The pro-abortion group "Catholics for Choice" has ads running in at least three states that target Catholic voters, Mercatornet reports. The full-page newspaper ads wrongly claim that abortion is a "Catholic social justice value" and urge voters to support abortion and taxpayer funding for it.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Culture of death
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
Culture of death

Yup. . . Catholicism . . .
dumbass
kurt vonnegut
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Culture of death

Yup. . . Catholicism . . .
dumbass

Well that escalated quickly. Did I forget my winky face?
schmendeler
AG
they do have a dude being crucified all over the place.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Yes you did..
kurt vonnegut
AG
quote:
Yes you did..

I apologize if it seemed antagonistic. I don't apologize for my contempt of Benedict's definition of the culture of death, but that shouldn't be taken as a personal attack to anyone. I try not to use personal attacks as I feel they are worthy of deletion by moderators . . . Unlike dissenting opinions which should be permitted.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
quote:
quote:
Yes you did..

I apologize if it seemed antagonistic. I don't apologize for my contempt of Benedict's definition of the culture of death, but that shouldn't be taken as a personal attack to anyone. I try not to use personal attacks as I feel they are worthy of deletion by moderators . . . Unlike dissenting opinions which should be permitted.

It's cool bro. Sarcasm and wit are my favorite types of humor. The lack of a winky face fooled the sarcasm detector...
ETFan
"pro abortion"?? Give me a freaking break, no one is pro-abortion. People are pro-choice and that's a completely different stance.

Pro abortion??? Yes, let me knock up my wife so we can run down to the clinic and have an abortion, great times! I love abortions! So much fun!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I guess you hadn't seen the #shoutyourabortion or the videos made by these same type folks to show the procedure in a positive light.... Or maybe my sarcasm Meter is broke...
Captain Pablo
AG
ETFan said:

"pro abortion"?? Give me a freaking break, no one is pro-abortion. People are pro-choice and that's a completely different stance.

Pro abortion??? Yes, let me knock up my wife so we can run down to the clinic and have an abortion, great times! I love abortions! So much fun!

Oh bull****

Extreme conscious indifference, rabid advocacy, and insatiable desire to assist and pay for it are as clearly pro-death as you can get without actually admitting it
diehard03
Quote:

Extreme conscious indifference, rabid advocacy, and insatiable desire to assist and pay for it are as clearly pro-death as you can get without actually admitting it

eh, I think "pro-death" is also oversimplifying it...it's a conditional "pro-death". Sure, you don't like the reason (nor do I), but many on there have acceptable conditions in which causing the death of someone is warranted.

In before Retired lectures us on capital punishment being pro-death as well.
PacifistAg
AG
Quote:

In before Retired lectures us on capital punishment being pro-death as well.
Oh, it is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.